• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

All hype no substance

football forum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is Adam Morgan the dickhead kid that thought he was good enough to start in our front 3, made a move to Fiorentina and couldn't even get into their youth team?

No that was Bobby Duncan. Was at Derby last season and couldn't get a game for them when they had no playersxD he's now knocking about in Spain's third tier

10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is Adam Morgan the dickhead kid that thought he was good enough to start in our front 3, made a move to Fiorentina and couldn't even get into their youth team?

4 hours ago, LFCMike said:

No that was Bobby Duncan. Was at Derby last season and couldn't get a game for them when they had no playersxD he's now knocking about in Spain's third tier

Which was the one that called Harry Kane a Ben & Holly's little Kingdom?

1 hour ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Pato

Bit harsh as he was pretty great before he got rocked by injuries and then looked like a shadow of himself.

The Barca lad that was great in FM but ended up playing at Stoke is a better shout imo.

Pato

7 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Bit harsh as he was pretty great before he got rocked by injuries and then looked like a shadow of himself.

The Barca lad that was great in FM but ended up playing at Stoke is a better shout imo.

6 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Bojan.

Yeah he was very disappointing in the end.

You motherfuckers don‘t even read my posts

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I can only read posts that have more than 23 words

cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt 

On a serious note, I suppose you could say a great example would be Halilovic and Gai Assulin.

Gai Assulin’s career was slightly better than I thought. He played two season in Spanish second league.

When you think about Halilovic playing for Zagreb is better than endless loans.

Archived