• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your All-Time Premier League XI

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/08/2022 at 08:44, The Palace Fan said:

Niche fact of the day:

Nigel Martyn and Tim Flowers made the PFA Team of the Year more times in the 90's than Peter Schmeichel.

Great fact as well because I'd say he is a solid shout for most underrated 'keeper the Premier League has seen. Never felt he truly got the recognition he desrerved.

By far my most favourite Leeds 'keeper and never put a foot wrong at Palace or Everton either.

Certainly would have had a shed load more caps were it not for Seaman.

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

all-time-premier-league-xi-2022-51d65392

That midfield would stop a lot of teams before they even got to that defense and having someone like De Bruyne in there with a roaming Suarez/Henry offers quick transition play. 

5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

That midfield would stop a lot of teams before they even got to that defense and having someone like De Bruyne in there with a roaming Suarez/Henry offers quick transition play. 

I think that would be an 11 that would work, but the English(well and Giggs) starting 11 above it, there are holes in that midfield 4 of Beckham, Scholes, Lampard and Giggs.

We should invent our own with a list of players in each section(and maybe even a poll) for La Liga of the last 30 years @SirBalon 

19 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I think that would be an 11 that would work, but the English(well and Giggs) starting 11 above it, there are holes in that midfield 4 of Beckham, Scholes, Lampard and Giggs.

We should invent our own with a list of players in each section(and maybe even a poll) for La Liga of the last 30 years @SirBalon 

Great idea! 👍🏻

Archived