talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fortuna Düsseldorf Thread

I own a Bozenik card on Sorare, so I've seen quite a lot of him at Feyenoord in the last few months. He's never been given much of a chance at Feyenoord, they like to play with a striker who will get involved in the build-up play, but he's not really that kind of player. He's a hard worker, likes to press, can hold the ball up ok, and when he actually gets into a position to shoot he's a pretty good finisher, but that was a pretty rare occurrence from what I saw. Feyenoord never played to his strengths, so if he can play a season as a starter at Fortuna and they do play to his strengths then I can see him having a good season.

@Tommy has Tanaka made his debut yet?

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I own a Bozenik card on Sorare, so I've seen quite a lot of him at Feyenoord in the last few months. He's never been given much of a chance at Feyenoord, they like to play with a striker who will get involved in the build-up play, but he's not really that kind of player. He's a hard worker, likes to press, can hold the ball up ok, and when he actually gets into a position to shoot he's a pretty good finisher, but that was a pretty rare occurrence from what I saw. Feyenoord never played to his strengths, so if he can play a season as a starter at Fortuna and they do play to his strengths then I can see him having a good season.

@Tommy has Tanaka made his debut yet?

Thanks for the info!

And yes. Ao Tanaka made his debut as a sub last week against Kiel and looked quite impressive. Yesterday he made his starting debut, and you could tell that he's not used to German football or our tactics yet. He definitely showed potential, but he also made a few mistakes when it came to positioning and looked a bit slow when it comes to making decisions. But it'll come for him. 

• 1 month later...
On 07/10/2021 at 15:52, Rucksackfranzose said:

Shipnoski played every match so far, albeit he was substituted in after the 70th min the most games. What's your opinion on him at the moment? Will he adapt  and play a more important role eventually? @Tommy

He has been pretty invisible everytime he played, except against Oldenburg in the DFB-Pokal. But he often comes on late as a sub, so it's unfair to fully judge him yet. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Coma said:

I hate this guy.  I'm not a big fan of any agent really but he just puts me over the top.

Yea, he's a sleazy ass Mafioso. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Yea, he's a sleazy ass Mafioso. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club. 

This guy wants a club to pay excessively for his client, wants his client to get top money for a long term contract, and then starts lobbying 1-2 years into the contract for a move to a bigger club/bigger contract.  Honor the fucking contract you negotiated, mf'er.  All this talk about clubs not honoring the contracts with players... it should be the same on the player's side.  Honor the contract.  All he does is work to unsettle the player and piss off the fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived