talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fortuna Düsseldorf Thread

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Oh boy, I am missing the old Tsubasa who disliked Fortuna almost just as much as me :P

Dislike is a strong word. I didn't like them under Norbert Meier though. He's just unbearable. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, nudge said:

Apparently we were interested in him too...  This is a loan deal?

Yup, until the end of the season. No idea if there's a clause to extend the loan or to buy him (i doubt that). 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was so happy when I read this today. Finally they completely bought him. More than just a replacement for Bebou. Easily Fortuna's most talented player. And he seems to be a very calm and humble character as well. 

• 5 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, nudge said:

Love celebration videos from the dressing room xD Also, I only now realised that Lukas Schmitz is playing for you, too :oxD 

Yup, he didn't play much this season though. Niko Gießelmann has been a real powerhouse on the left side. 

AND there's more: 

8 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Congrats to the promotion, Tsubs.

Thank you! It'll be very interesting to see what our squad will be like after the summer break. Most of our most influential are here on loan, and it'll be interesting to see if we can keep them (except Neuhaus of course), or of we'll replace them with other players. Hopefully we won't sign some has beens over the age of 34, just because they once mattered. 

Archived