• Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/08/2022 at 04:30, Redcanuck said:

Interested to see Barcelona's line up.

Ter Stegen

Araújo - Christensen - García- Alba

Gavi -- Busquets -- Pedri

Raphinha -- Lewandowski -- Dembélé 

I don't like the thought of Araújo at right back full time, with Dest being sold on though. Araújo as a full back is a waste of his talents as a fantastic centre back.

• Administrator
Just now, Carnivore Chris said:

Ter Stegen

Araújo - Christensen - García- Alba

Gavi -- Busquets -- Pedri

Raphinha -- Lewandowski -- Dembélé 

I don't like the thought of Araújo at right back full time, with Dest being sold on though. Araújo as a full back is a waste of his talents as a fantastic centre back.

No Ansu Fati? Recovering from injury or just not preferred to start?

Just now, Stan said:

No Ansu Fati? Recovering from injury or just not preferred to start?

Probably needs to be bled back into the side. But it's a worry with Ansu as he's already had 2 lengthy injuries. Hopefully he keeps away from the operating theatre this season and that it hasn't affected his progression.

1 hour ago, Machado said:

Think Barcelona need to sign a few players :ph34r:

Another 3 attackers are needed definitely :ph34r:.

Fati looked energetic when he came on. Hopefully this is the season where he stays injury free as there is no telling what he could have already done, despite his age, had he not missed so much time out with injuries.

One positive is the clean sheet and Kessie looked good when he entered the field.

I expected alot more from Dembele.

1 hour ago, ScoRoss said:

Seems mad they've spent all this money, whether they have it or not, and still have brought in any full backs.

Yeah, and the one who looks closest to signing isn't Cucurella or Gaya, but Marcos Alonso, who is crap.

A right back, since Dest looks out of favour is very necessary and more so than someone like Raphinha.

Araújo at right back is a waste, as would Koundé playing there. Those 2 need to be the centre back pairing.

I see the Barcelona DNA is already rubbing on Lewandowski....

"I was surprised when I saw more than 6 Rayo players sitting in their box, one of them was even marking me! This never happens in Bundesliga. This way of playin gis anti football. I hope this is the only team in this league that plays like this."

Shock horror a team that has a squad worth less than 5m is defending deep against Barcelona who can simply pull a lever to acquire hundreds of millions. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

I see the Barcelona DNA is already rubbing on Lewandowski....

Shock horror a team that has a squad worth less than 5m is defending deep against Barcelona who can simply pull a lever to acquire hundreds of millions. 

'anti-football' xD 

Not against the law to be defensive, Robert. Just because they didn't play how you wanted them to, doesn't make it any less football than any other tactic.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

'anti-football' xD 

Not against the law to be defensive, Robert. Just because they didn't play how you wanted them to, doesn't make it any less football than any other tactic.

Haha turns out its a fake quote. Amazing how even being a fake quote many were not surprised. 

14 hours ago, Cicero said:

Barcelona who can simply pull a lever to acquire hundreds of millions. 

You're a Chelsea fan for fuck sake. Your whole club and everything you've achieved and done has come via the money from a dirty Russian and now a yank. Your club wouldn't even exist if it played outside England. 

Chelsea fans are the biggest morons going. Do they realise how hypocritical they sound?

Especially after what happened with Roman this summer, but the club can just be sold on to some yank cunt like nothing has happened?  They should have to start again in the non leagues.

In fact, Premier League fans in general are hypocrites. Just look at everything about the league you play in for fuck sake. Only 3 clubs in the league are even owned by English people. No wonder why European football is absolutely gash.

This forum has just become has just become a cesspit of fake news and twitter quotes from wannabe journalists. 

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Chelsea fans are the biggest morons going. Do they realise how hypocritical they sound?

Especially after what happened with Roman this summer, but the club can just be sold on to some yank cunt like nothing has happened?  They should have to start again in the non leagues.

In fact, Premier League fans in general are hypocrites. Just look at everything about the league you play in for fuck sake. Only 3 clubs in the league are even owned by English people. No wonder why European football is absolutely gash.

This forum has just become has just become a cesspit of fake news and twitter quotes from wannabe journalists. 

It calms down after the transfer window xD 

What happens if Blackburn get promoted :ph34r:?

4 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

You're a Chelsea fan for fuck sake. Your whole club and everything you've achieved and done has come via the money from a dirty Russian and now a yank. Your club wouldn't even exist if it played outside England. 

What does that have to do with virtually anything? That wasn't my point.

If one of our players complained that Brentford or Fulham parked the bus against them I wouldn't hold it against anyone to  criticise that player. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived