• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brentford 4-0 Man Utd - Saturday 13th August, 2022

football forum

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I enjoyed that first half. Second half Brentford didn't even need to try to keep their lead. Man Utd were toothless all over. 

When they amble all over the pitch it screams a hell of a lot. They have lost hunger and desire and the will to be bothered. 

11 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

For all the shit they've exhibited over the first two games I guarantee you they'll turn up against us. 

Nope. We are dead in the water. Tactics don’t do this. You cannot teach heart, desire, soul, awareness or discipline. 

These utter fuckmuffins have been handed luxury contracts by businessmen with zero acumen for the footballing side of things. They don’t care because there are no repercussions. Lose 4-0, go home, pick up £200k plus and fuck the Mrs.

Rinse and repeat. They simply do not care about Manchester United or the football they produce on the pitch. They are all utterly disgraceful to their profession and I’m fucking sick of saying it week in, week out. There is not a single other football team out there that play so unprofessionally. Not one. 

1 minute ago, Honey Honey said:

It does make you wonder why Man Utd went for a manager from a league where he was beating windmill villages every week instead of looking at the Premier League successes, someone like Moyes for example, why wouldn't they consider him?

Go fuck your own face.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

For all the shit they've exhibited over the first two games I guarantee you they'll turn up against us. 

Not a chance.

Liverpool are a slick, well-oiled machine.

Man Utd are a rusty old banger with half of it's wheels missing, a knackered engine, loose steering wheel, no windows, dodgy brakes and damaged body.

• Subscriber

Unless Man Utd make the changes across the entire club that you need to support a "philosophy" manager then they'd be better served going back to the Mourinho type managers who can shithouse enough individual matches over the course of the season to achieve slightly above what the squad is capable of. They'll never be anywhere near the top doing that but they'd occasionally win the domestic cups, Europa and top four finishes.

24 minutes ago, Stan said:

I enjoyed that first half. Second half Brentford didn't even need to try to keep their lead. Man Utd were toothless all over. 

When they amble all over the pitch it screams a hell of a lot. They have lost hunger and desire and the will to be bothered. 

Sorry Stan but Brentford should have kept scoring. I don't go along with this "Did enough to win" philosophy. A team MUST keep the scoring momentum going and to stop after 35 minutes is, in my opinion, not a good sign.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Not a chance.

Liverpool are a slick, well-oiled machine.

Man Utd are a rusty old banger with half of it's wheels missing, a knackered engine, loose steering wheel, no windows, dodgy brakes and damaged body.

I am just being cautious. Like last week when we thought we had just come off a cup win with a bit of confidence and that could have turned out to be worse than we expected. But, you're right we're in much better shape than this lot. If they do end up being this lazy next week it will be a good confidence booster. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Chickasaw said:

Sorry Stan but Brentford should have kept scoring. I don't go along with this "Did enough to win" philosophy. A team MUST keep the scoring momentum going and to stop after 35 minutes is, in my opinion, not a good sign.

Sorry Chickasaw but Brentford scored 4, definitely did enough to win and did deserve to win.

They stopped after 35 minutes because they had done enough xD 

30 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Nope. We are dead in the water. Tactics don’t do this. You cannot teach heart, desire, soul, awareness or discipline. 

These utter fuckmuffins have been handed luxury contracts by businessmen with zero acumen for the footballing side of things. They don’t care because there are no repercussions. Lose 4-0, go home, pick up £200k plus and fuck the Mrs.

Rinse and repeat. They simply do not care about Manchester United or the football they produce on the pitch. They are all utterly disgraceful to their profession and I’m fucking sick of saying it week in, week out. There is not a single other football team out there that play so unprofessionally. Not one. 

38 minutes ago, Stan said:

Sorry Chickasaw but Brentford scored 4, definitely did enough to win and did deserve to win.

They stopped after 35 minutes because they had done enough xD 

They deserved it I agree Stan, not the issue. They didn't stop after 35 minutes because they had done enough because they couldn't possibly have known after 35 minutes that they actually HAD done enough. NO team can after only 35 minutes. I posted midway through that it looked like it would end up the same score as The City result only in reverse against a team starting with a B. The football gods took over these two results. Just as Chelsea and Spurs meet tomorrow and they're 6th and 7th, next to each other. Well done Brentford yes, but, go with caution. I will repeat, stopping scoring after 35 minutes being 4 goals up is NOT a good sign.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived