The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-2 Tottenham - Sunday 14th August, 2022

football forum

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Thank god at least one of our players has some composure in front of goal.. 

Helps when the keeper dives out of the way xD

Just now, Stan said:

Helps when the keeper dives out of the way xD

It's frustrating to watch some of our experienced players just blazing the ball over the bar when a little composure could gain us so much more.. It's like they are snatching at it all the time.. Every ball does not need to be blasted as hard as possible.. xD

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Spurs deserved fuck all from that but if we can't defend a corner properly with minutes to go that's completely on us... 

Good solid performance pretty much all game until the bitter end.. shame

Disagree, They scored the same amount of times, they fully deserve the 1 point

• Administrator

I still don't get how the VAR official didn't see that Romero clearly pulls Cucurella's hair and thinks 'nah that's normal, nothing to see here...' 

Absuloutely done with Taylor. I will never watch a game of football where he is the referee. Last corner Romero PULLS CUCURELLA DOWN WITH PULLING HIS FUCKING HAIR, yet he shows it is another corner for Tottenham. Spurs deserved nothing from this game, both goals were gifted by Taylor and he can fucking drop dead today as far as i am concerned. Team did well dominated the first half, had to bury the game as this was always going to happen. Onto the next one.

Tuchel has outclassed Conte tactically for the what.. 4th? Time now. Officials have spoilt the game but fair play to Spurs as they stayed in in the fight against a better side. 

Chelsea should be just fine for a top 4 finish based on this start. 

Chelsea's Bucky Beaver gimp of a manager should get a five match ban for staying on the pitch. Conte shook his hand, he swung him round, screamed in his face and wouldn't let go.

First goal was initially a foul, yes, but too much play had continued for it to be bought back. It was three or four minutes later! The second one - haha, calling it a foul! Cucawhatsit was all over him and he threw him away from him.

Chav bitterness is hilarious.

9 minutes ago, Stan said:

I still don't get how the VAR official didn't see that Romero clearly pulls Cucurella's hair and thinks 'nah that's normal, nothing to see here...' 

See my original post just after you posted up the match thread... 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-2 Tottenham - Sunday 14th August, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived