The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 1-1 Crystal Palace - Monday 15th August, 2022

football forum

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Is that the title gone? 🤔:ph34r:

Yes lol, but that was the case before a ball was kicked this season realistically. Is it realistic that anyone other than City win it this year with that Ogre you've signed to score all of those goals that Sterling and Jesus couldn't finish last year despite having millions of chances? Nah, you're nailed on to win it again.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

This is such a bad take xDxD 

Lol what a terrible take.

Guess you don't need braincells to work for the Mirror

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yes lol, but that was the case before a ball was kicked this season realistically. Is it realistic that anyone other than City win it this year with that Ogre you've signed to score all of those goals that Sterling and Jesus couldn't finish last year despite having millions of chances? Nah, you're nailed on to win it again.

Lol what a terrible take.

Guess you don't need braincells to work for the Mirror

Well we normally drop 5pts at the start of a season and our depth is very thin this year so a few injury's and we going to be playing the kids who make half our match day bench up 

1 hour ago, 6666 said:

Darwin Nunez has great determination when he plays. So far it seems like it's a way for him to compensate for his lack of technique. @Machado could probably expand on this. Is he the Portuguese Andy Carroll but with worse technique and who's actually Uruguayan?

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Well we normally drop 5pts at the start of a season and our depth is very thin this year so a few injury's and we going to be playing the kids who make half our match day bench up 

You’ve got us at the start of September mate 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

You bastards nearly cost us the title last season, Harry Kane thinking he's Haaland 😂:ph34r:

We did redeem ourselves getting a point at Anfield to win it for you 

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, Danny said:

Fantastic work from Andersen, put the work in on Nunez all night. But watch the build up to the red card, Nunez tries to headbutt him before the headbutt that gets him sent off.

Cheers @Danny, it's like none of us saw it :ph34r:

3 hours ago, Danny said:

Fantastic work from Andersen, put the work in on Nunez all night. But watch the build up to the red card, Nunez tries to headbutt him before the headbutt that gets him sent off.

Klopp implying that Nunez had a rough night made me laugh. I dont think he had a more difficult time than any other forward in the Premier League. Center backs up and down the country will be laughing at how easy it looks to get under his skin.

From a Palace fans perspective I think most were skeptical about the 5-4-1 formation without Mateta but every player played there role to perfection last night. Eze is looking more like his pre-injury self, Anderson was our best player again, a fantastic finish from Zaha for the goal and Joel Ward never disappoints when called upon.

I was surprised by Liverpool. In the first ten minutes I thought they'd score imminently but once we survived the initial onslaught they played in a manner that suggested to me they thought the win would be a formality. It wasn't until they went down to ten men that they had a rocket put up them and they realised they needed to play like Champions or they'd suffer a defeat.

I dont know if Robertson was injured but the decision to bring on Tsimikas probably cost them a second goal. His crossing was absolutely poor and played in to our time wasting hands on at least four occasions.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived