Bundesliga 2022/23 - [2. Spieltag] - 12-14th August 2022

football forum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, nudge said:

Got lucky, but this was a proper shit show xD

Also Burke is such a lumberjack, love him already xD

I have a strong feeling that Burke will be called back to the Scottish national team pretty soon. I also think he will do quite well with Bremen, as I think the style of football in the Bundesliga suits him. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

I meant to quote it. Fuck. Seems like with John's art skills I inherited his technical skills as well. :ph34r:

And you still managed to lose half of my original post xD That would definitely never happen to @CaaC (John) 9_9

1 minute ago, nudge said:

And you still managed to lose half of my original post xD That would definitely never happen to @CaaC (John) 9_9

It's too hot to function today. My brain is melting. xD

Sorry for messing up your post. 🥲

Well what a match that was in Gelsenkirchen, it finishes 2-2 between Schalke and Gladbach. Schalke took the lead in the first half when Zalazar went on a run and then shot and scored with an accurate finish from outside the penalty area. In the 2nd half Gladbach increased the pressure and then eventually found the equaliser through Hofmann. Thuram put Hofmann through on goal with a clever back heel. Hofmann then dribbled past Kral before shooting and scoring for Gladbach. Gladbach's 2nd goal was more fortuitous, as Schwolow fumbled a routine catch and the ball fell to Thuram, who made no mistake when he shot and scored. Schalke found the equaliser deep into injury time as Kramer handballed a cross and conceded a penalty. Bulter stepped up for Schalke and drove the ball into the back of the net to score. 

Great match overall, as both sides were ambitious with their football. As usual, there was a great turnout from the Schalke fans and they made themselves heard from start to finish. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived