Bundesliga 2022/23 - [3. Spieltag] - 19-21st August 2022

football forum

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Cambodia, I see, sounds like you missed it. 👍

I missed not staying in hotels, not packing the bags every few weeks or months, and not wasting time at airports, to be honest xD

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I missed not staying in hotels, not packing the bags every few weeks or months, and not wasting time at airports, to be honest xD

I think you're kind of like me, I love to travel as well. I just love seeing different countries and getting immersed in the varying cultures and learning about the history of any respective country I am visiting.

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Just saw this. Leverkusen handing out free tickets to people who live close to the stadium. What a fan culture. xD

299930101_1745469832498207_9102996326598757915_n.jpg

Any apartments going for reasonable rent in the Leverkusen area by any chance? Might want to move there for a few months.😄

• Administrator

Just seen the Dortmund/Bremen score. What happened at the end there?! Dortmund implosion. 3 goals conceded in last moments of the game is incredible. 

On 20/08/2022 at 19:31, Stan said:

Just seen the Dortmund/Bremen score. What happened at the end there?! Dortmund implosion. 3 goals conceded in last moments of the game is incredible. 

3 substitutes came on and each scored 3 goals to blitz Werder Bremen to victory is what happened.😉😄

20 hours ago, Stan said:

To be fair Bremen were the better team even when they were 0-2 down. The Dortmund goals were worldies from outside the box and I want to say at that time it was 2 shots and 2 goals for BVB. Bremen came to play and the result was a fair reflection of Bremen's dominance. Ole Werner had the game plan spot on.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Coma said:

To be fair Bremen were the better team even when they were 0-2 down. The Dortmund goals were worldies from outside the box and I want to say at that time it was 2 shots and 2 goals for BVB. Bremen came to play and the result was a fair reflection of Bremen's dominance. Ole Werner had the game plan spot on.

Yep, exactly this, thank you. People who haven't watched the game and just saw the scoreline probably have the impression that it was just BVB imploding in the last 6 minutes, while in fact they were outplayed for pretty much the whole match... that's why it felt so frustrating to still be two goals down in the 88th minute, but also why it felt so rewarding to still win! Absolutely deserved. Unexpected, but deserved. 

21 hours ago, Tommy said:

Just saw this. Leverkusen handing out free tickets to people who live close to the stadium. What a fan culture. xD

299930101_1745469832498207_9102996326598757915_n.jpg

I fail to understand the implications of this. Are we implying that the club's fans are plastic because they can't fill a 30k thousand stadium?

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, nudge said:

Yep, exactly this, thank you. People who haven't watched the game and just saw the scoreline probably have the impression that it was just BVB imploding in the last 6 minutes, while in fact they were outplayed for pretty much the whole match... that's why it felt so frustrating to still be two goals down in the 88th minute, but also why it felt so rewarding to still win! Absolutely deserved. Unexpected, but deserved. 

I didn't mean it in a bad way. But you are right in the sense that seeing the scoreline would make someone think that i.e. me xD

Didn't mean to do Bremen an injustice!

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I didn't mean it in a bad way. But you are right in the sense that seeing the scoreline would make someone think that i.e. me xD

Didn't mean to do Bremen an injustice!

Nah all good, I also understand why people would think that xD But it's probably our best performance in recent years, so I just want everyone to know about it xD 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, nudge said:

Nah all good, I also understand why people would think that xD But it's probably our best performance in recent years, so I just want everyone to know about it xD 

Just seen the goals. Dortmund's were indeed very good. Buchanan's for your first was even better, nice technique to keep it low enough and on target.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived