The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2017/2018

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

15 minutes to go!

Kiel vs Duisburg. Match of the year, at least.

Will be watching this too. Well, running in the background while I work, more like. Any predictions? Would be an immense win for you...

ROUWEEEEEN HENNINGS! Lovely and deserved goal for Fortuna. Didn't know Duisburg were such a whiny complaining bunch of bitch boys, especially that Polak upfront. 

Ooooooh wie ist das schööööööööön. That was intense towards the end. But all in all a deserved win. I know Duisburg should have been awarded a penalty, but I guess if you're constantly complaining, faking and general behave like a bunch of bitch boys, the referee stops believing you. 

And man, how happy was Usami after his goal? Celebrated like he just won the Champions League xD

42 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Ooooooh wie ist das schööööööööön. That was intense towards the end. But all in all a deserved win. I know Duisburg should have been awarded a penalty, but I guess if you're constantly complaining, faking and general behave like a bunch of bitch boys, the referee stops believing you. 

And man, how happy was Usami after his goal? Celebrated like he just won the Champions League xD

xD

1st half was even. Both teams could have scored, Düsseldorf did. 

Second half we clearly were the better team but could not convert one of many great opportunities.

Referee was terrible but what do you expect from a referee who was born in Düsseldorf.

I have no idea how you can not see that it was definitely a penalty and how you can fall for that blatant diving of Düsseldorf's team all the time. What an unlikeable bunch of players.

Still proud of our team. They never gave up. 

Great opportunities? I think Wolf had to save like one or two shots at best. And if Henning didn't hit the wood work the match would have been decided much sooner. I agree that the referee should have awarded a penalty to Duisburg, but your players were constantly diving, complaining, discussing, faking injuries etc. so I guess the referee thought it's the case in that situation too. And damn, that Duisburg crowd. As soon as the ball was close to a Fortuna player they were shouting for a handball... damn. Whiny people and sore losers. 

ANYWAY, very proud of Fortuna today. Usually when we have the opportunity to take advantage of other teams losses, we fail, but this time it worked out well. And how good is Genki Haraguchi? Has more talent in his pinkie finger than Duisburg's whole team :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Great opportunities? I think Wolf had to save like one or two shots at best. And if Henning didn't hit the wood work the match would have been decided much sooner. I agree that the referee should have awarded a penalty to Duisburg, but your players were constantly diving, complaining, discussing, faking injuries etc. so I guess the referee thought it's the case in that situation too. And damn, that Duisburg crowd. As soon as the ball was close to a Fortuna player they were shouting for a handball... damn. Whiny people and sore losers. 

ANYWAY, very proud of Fortuna today. Usually when we have the opportunity to take advantage of other teams losses, we fail, but this time it worked out well. And how good is Genki Haraguchi? Has more talent in his pinkie finger than Duisburg's whole team :ph34r:

Sorry but that's just complete nonsense. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived