• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2017/2018

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The topic was pinned
  • Administrator

DO you think Darmstadt and/or Ingolstadt will come straight back up?

How do you think your team Duisburg will do? Avoid relegation?

1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

Why will Duisburg lose against Fortuna Düsseldorf twice? 

Sorry, I'm not so familiar with e-sports.

39 minutes ago, Stan said:

DO you think Darmstadt and/or Ingolstadt will come straight back up?

How do you think your team Duisburg will do? Avoid relegation?

I think Darmstadt will be a surprise once again. I think they will play a good season. Nevertheless I think both teams won't be promoted again.

But we will see, this league is always full of surprises.

About Duisburg: I think it will be a very difficult task for us to avoid relegation....  Nevertheless i'm optimistic that we can do it this time but certainly we cannot dream of anything else.

• Subscriber

Hope for Darmstadt to get promoted. This will be a real test for Frings as a coach. He did a good job so far, managing to keep most of the important players in the club by extending their contracts, and re-signing Tobias Kempe looks like a good piece of business as well. It looks like they already have a well-balanced squad with quite a few experienced players plus some promising youngsters, maybe 1-2 additional transfers will follow.

Indeed, Darmstadt has a pretty strong squad.  Did not really expected that.

Tobias Kempe is definitely a good signing, was always hoping he would play in Duisburg at some point 

Also he is the most famous footballer from my little city :D

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Indeed, Darmstadt has a pretty strong squad.  Did not really expected that.

Tobias Kempe is definitely a good signing, was always hoping he would play in Duisburg at some point 

Also he is the most famous footballer from my little city :D

Ha, now I know where to come to stalk you :ph34r:

I would say Darmstadt have a good chance for promotion, but as you said, the league will definitely be tight and full of surprises, it looks more balanced now than in recent past where relegated Bundesliga teams seemed to be lightyears ahead of others ...  I'd say Union, Braunschweig, Ingolstadt should surely be up there along Darmstadt in title/promotion fight, maybe St. Pauli and Dresden too.

Well, It's not the city where he was born so there's still some research for you to do before you can start with that :D

You are right about the 2nd Bundesliga. There is no clear favourite this season.

Pretty sure that there will be a team getting promoted that is not an obvious candidate 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Well, It's not the city where he was born so there's still some research for you to do before you can start with that :D

You are right about the 2nd Bundesliga. There is no clear favourite this season.

Pretty sure that there will be a team getting promoted that is not an obvious candidate 

Duisburg :ph34r:

Also, Voerde oder Dinslaken?... :D

I'm sitting here on a very wet morning reading all this stuff and staring at an unopened bottle of Veltins which has been here waiting for some 'friends' to arrive from Germany before I get desperate and open it.  I found a shop in Raleigh in North Carolina selling 4-packs of the nectar in April and still can't find any round here in the UK.  Before nudge comments about having no taste in England this situation tends to prove it!:cardY:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Faithcore said:

Nice!

The last few months I always got some KöPi for free as i was doing a "Praktikum" at König Pilsener/ Bitburger.

But those times are sadly over now :D

Why send it? I thought you were coming over :( 

:o free beer while doing Praktikum??? Find me a place in such paradise and I'm definitely coming over :D 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived