talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

A Third Of Fans Watch Illegal Streams

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I downloaded an app called __________. It's a godsend, it really is.

It's not in the app store but if you google search it and download it from that, it will pop up on your phone screen as an app you can use going forward.

It works an absolute treat and I cast it to my TV. I trialled it with the Sheff Utd Fulham game, expected buffering and not once did it buffer. This was a screenshot from off my phone.

20201020_232155.thumb.jpg.c15aa59c179d1e518f0b31e7b8623d62.jpg

All set for Villa Leeds Friday night now, happy days.

I know it's morally wrong but fuck it, I feel like Robin Hood, rob from the rich to give to the poor.

On 20/10/2020 at 23:23, Lucas said:

I downloaded an app called ________. It's a godsend, it really is.

It's not in the app store but if you google search it and download it from that, it will pop up on your phone screen as an app you can use going forward.

It works an absolute treat and I cast it to my TV. I trialled it with the Sheff Utd Fulham game, expected buffering and not once did it buffer. This was a screenshot from off my phone.

20201020_232155.thumb.jpg.c15aa59c179d1e518f0b31e7b8623d62.jpg

All set for Villa Leeds Friday night now, happy days.

I know it's morally wrong but fuck it, I feel like Robin Hood, rob from the rich to give to the poor.

Yeah 2 other good ones are _________ and ___________. 

Same as yours, download from Google and happy days, no buffering at all and picture perfect. You can watch any game you want too, even the 3pm kick offs that aren't being shown on Sky etc. On *** you can watch literally any sport you want, even the boxing pay per View.

I don't want to be a wet blanket here, lads... but I'm going to edit out these references because I'm concerned about the legal issues that could come up if the Premier League found us on Google or anything. Considering how they shut various streaming subreddits down... I'd hate for them to do anything to our forum.

I'll advocate discretion if you want to share these links with each other... if you know what I mean...

Also sorry, I feel like a bit of a cock editting these out of your posts @Lucas & @LFCMadLad - but I'm sure you can appreciate me not wanting to have our forum shut down.

11 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't want to be a wet blanket here, lads... but I'm going to edit out these references because I'm concerned about the legal issues that could come up if the Premier League found us on Google or anything. Considering how they shut various streaming subreddits down... I'd hate for them to do anything to our forum.

I'll advocate discretion if you want to share these links with each other... if you know what I mean...

Also sorry, I feel like a bit of a cock editting these out of your posts @Lucas & @LFCMadLad - but I'm sure you can appreciate me not wanting to have our forum shut down.

No worries at all mate. Should have thought before posting to be fair!

15 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

No worries at all mate. Should have thought before posting to be fair!

10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yeah, my bad. Just wanted to share the wealth.

Nah you lads don't need to apologise. You've got info that I think a fair few of us would like to know... and that you wanted to share it with all of us is very cool.

And I might just be a bit paranoid... but I do remember our league was a big part of the reason a really popular streaming subreddit was shut down and I think we'd all want to avoid that happening to us here.

You're good lads trying to share good stuff with us and unfortunately I'm the one coming in here saying "bUt wHaT aBoUt ThE lAw" like some sad cunt that nobody would want to hang out with ever xD

6 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Nah you lads don't need to apologise. You've got info that I think a fair few of us would like to know... and that you wanted to share it with all of us is very cool.

And I might just be a bit paranoid... but I do remember our league was a big part of the reason a really popular streaming subreddit was shut down and I think we'd all want to avoid that happening to us here.

You're good lads trying to share good stuff with us and unfortunately the one coming in here saying "bUt wHaT aBoUt ThE lAw" like some sad cunt that nobody would want to hang out with ever xD

xD 

• Subscriber
On 20/10/2020 at 23:57, Dr. Gonzo said:

I fucking googled "__________" thinking that was the name of the App xD

Someone DM it please :D

Arsenal v Leicester on box office while Burnley v Spurs is getting main coverage. 😂 Going to see over the next couple of months how many Liverpool games are televised in the main coverage, and what calibre of opponent they are. If I’m expected to pay for game against the top ten then I’ll be fucking sky off completely. 

26 minutes ago, Rick said:

Arsenal v Leicester on box office while Burnley v Spurs is getting main coverage. 😂 Going to see over the next couple of months how many Liverpool games are televised in the main coverage, and what calibre of opponent they are. If I’m expected to pay for game against the top ten then I’ll be fucking sky off completely. 

Our game v Leicester is on PPV I think? 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Be interested to see the figures from last night's game, see how many scabs there are out there.

Big six clubs have the widest reach so you'll get chumps of those clubs paying it. Then the PL will garner it a success because so many of them bought it. 

Archived