talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Southampton 0-1 Man Utd - Saturday 27th August, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30 (BST)

Live on BT Sport

1200px-FC_Southampton.svg.png      VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
12/02/2022 - Man Utd 1-1 Southampton
22/08/2021 - Southampton 1-1 Man Utd
02/02/2021 - Man Utd 9-0 Southampton

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southampton: Bazunu, Djenepo, Salisu, Bella-Kotchap, Walker-Peters, Lavia, Ward-Prowse, A Armstrong, Elyounoussi, Aribo, Adams.

Manchester United: De Gea, Malacia, Martinez, Varane, Dalot, McTominay, Eriksen, Sancho, Fernandes, Elanga, Rashford.

I don't think Utd have too much about which to worry yet because a win at this stage of the season can take a team up 8 or 9 places in the table.
  •  August 14
  •  
  •  169 replies Here's a copy of a post of mine. I also predicted a one goal win either way. today
  • Utd have NOTHING about which to worry. I told you why some posts ago.

Just now, Stan said:

@Chickasaw just out of interest, what if Utd lose a few games in a row? Then I'm wrong but IF hasn't happened yet or it's gone so it doesn't exist. I don't think they will lose a few games in a row at the moment. I've already posted that I think they'll have stop/start periods.

6 points has taken Utd up to 6th in 2 matches. There was so much gloom, so many insults towards players. Seems like I was the only confident one. Vindication I'd say Stan. I did explain why to you but I received laughs and confused emojis. I shall just keep posting. Not bad for an idiot as I was described by one poster.

23 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Ehmergerd how do you do it?!??  @Chickasaw can I have the lottery numbers please?

I explained it earlier. I just saw the subtle, hidden nuances. They are there for all to see if you look back. I don't do the lottery, besides, it's not the same thing.

Don't worry Man U supporters, you WILL NOT be involved in a relegation battle.

• The title was changed to Southampton 0-1 Man Utd - Saturday 27th August, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived