talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 4 Matches - 27-28th August, 2022

football forum

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Danny said:

Disappointing from your perspective. Quite a simple goal to concede at this level.

Massive let off for us there as Toney hits the post and the follow up is blazed over after a mistake from Patterson. Far too early for us to be sitting on a lead like this.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

I can't believe we are winning to be honest. Maybe everyone can sew their heads back on now xD:ph34r:

You can’t believe you’re winning at home against Bournemouth?

W’ylyingfo

Just now, JoshBRFC said:

You can’t believe you’re winning at home against Bournemouth?

W’ylyingfo

Honestly mate... we are so poor that it caused a total meltdown within Liverpool supporters xD

I wasn't one of them BTW. It's the same old people, season after season, wanting players signed for the sake of it... instead of trusting the recruitment that has served us so well since Klopp took over.

It's getting embarrassing it really is.

Honestly mate... we are so poor that it caused a total meltdown within Liverpool supporters xD

I wasn't one of them BTW. It's the same old people, season after season, wanting players signed for the sake of it... instead of trusting the recruitment that has served us so well since Klopp took over.

Are you losing your bet this week pal?

We going to lose today by the looks of it, putting every shot wide. teams are rusty arnt they, it will be City & Liverpool 1 and 2 again ccome the end of the season

4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Christ almighty how many times do we have to read about this? Can there be a thread, a week, a matchday without reading this argument you've been having for half a decade? We've all read it, again and again and again, it's the same every single time, we already know what you are going to post before you post it. It's beyond parody, it just tiring. We get it, you don't like a particular user on here.

• Subscriber

A seriously poor spell for us after taking the lead but we stabilised things toward the end of the half.

Still we've ridden our luck to stay ahead and I'd expect more from Brentford in the second half. Some silly things we need to cut out particularly with communication in the back line.

Just now, Happy Blue said:

We going to lose today by the looks of it, putting every shot wide. teams are rusty arnt they, it will be City & Liverpool 1 and 2 again ccome the end of the season

Honestly, I get some of our fans concerns.. but some of them become suicidal if we don't sign literally anyone xD

I know it's an old joke that has run it's course but exactly this time last year certain people were crying because we didnt go for Rondon and Townsend. They are doing the same this summer.

you would think they would trust the process by now but... :dam:

I know Bournemouth are bad but it’s nice to see a functional looking midfield & the players working hard.

I have no fucking idea why Bournemouth aren’t doing what every other team has done and try to hit us long & have tried playing out the back… but that’s alright if it means we keep scoring.

2 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Hate how fantasy football makes me want to see Liverpoll players do well.  I need to get a long hot shower afterwards.

Yeah that’s why I can’t play it mate, fucks with the normal emotions I have as a fan too much in a way that makes me uncomfortable.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Honestly, I get some of our fans concerns.. but some of them become suicidal if we don't sign literally anyone xD

I know it's an old joke that has run it's course but exactly this time last year certain people were crying because we didnt go for Rondon and Townsend. They are doing the same this summer.

you would think they would trust the process by now but... :dam:

City fans who im watching the stream with having a meltdown 😂 im like chill the fuck out, we drop points at the start of a season, nothing new lol ..some people just overract dont they, our bench is very thin though, could do with a few more senior players tbh

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

Christ almighty how many times do we have to read about this? Can there be a thread, a week, a matchday without reading this argument you've been having for half a decade? We've all read it, again and again and again, it's the same every single time, we already know what you are going to post before you post it. It's beyond parody, it just tiring. We get it, you don't like a particular user on here.

It's true and to be honest I'm sick of having to repeat it transfer window after transfer window myself.

It's what happens when you have fucking fanboys wanting signings for the sake of it.

Get me deleted from this shithole... its for glory hunting little shitheads.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived