talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 4 Matches - 27-28th August, 2022

football forum

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

It's true and to be honest I'm sick of having to repeat it transfer window after transfer window myself.

It's what happens when you have fucking fanboys wanting signings for the sake of it.

Get me deleted from this shithole... its for glory hunting little shitheads.

Mate you brought it up! He isn't even online xD You're the one thinking about it.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Disappointing from your perspective. Quite a simple goal to concede at this level.

Massive let off for us there as Toney hits the post and the follow up is blazed over after a mistake from Patterson. Far too early for us to be sitting on a lead like this.

I’m not watching but Mee and Zanka is a new defensive partnership so organisation may not be great 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Hes been blurting on about it for the last 3 months! I've barely posted.

Mate you can talk about whatever you want on here, don't make it your job to specifically oppose one member. Ignore list it, if it bothers you so much.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Mate you can talk about whatever you want on here, don't make it your job to specifically oppose one member. Ignore list it, if it bothers you so much.

So it's OK for certain members to rabbit on about the same old shit every transfer window, but it's not ok for me to oppose it?

Ffs we have lost 3 games in about 2 years and all you hear is doom and gloom. 

It's fucking boring pal.

• Administrator
On 26/08/2022 at 15:44, Stan said:

Expect a comfortable Chelsea win. Sterling to get his first goal for the club

Despite being a man up, we're still generous.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

So it's OK for certain members to rabbit on about the same old shit every transfer window, but it's not ok for me to oppose it?

Ffs we have lost 3 games in about 2 years and all you hear is doom and gloom. 

It's fucking boring pal.

If it's boring why are you reacting to it? You're like a man that is allergic to shellfish and keeps going back to the lobster buffet to complain how sick he feels.

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

If it's boring why are you reacting to it? You're like a man that is allergic to shellfish and keeps going back to the lobster buffet to complain how sick he feels.

You're probably right. If he hasn't learnt after 5 years then he probably never will. 

3 Champions League finals in 4 years, a League win, 2 domestic cups, and every other single trophy available has been won.. there really is no hope.

I'll not question him again I promise :hh:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived