talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bournemouth Sack Scott Parker

• Subscriber

He should not have gone and the board should have made him stick around. The three results they've had are not an indicative of what they'll do going forward and all they've done now is imbalance their team with the fact that the person who was with them and got them promoted has decided to leave. While we may all think that a new manager can just come in and clean up this mess its really just starting at zero again with a new face and a new footballing style that will cause more damage than keeping the person who was there to try and fix this till the winter and see how this team gets on till then. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Thats rich coming from you 

You are sitting there trying to tell a Leicester fan what would be best for their club. I bet you haven’t seen 5 Leicester games in the last two years so how about you just take his work for it that The players they have wouldn’t work in the sort of system that Dyche would implement. 

He put forward a name who he would prefer, and you dismiss it from a quarter of an hour of videos. Your arrogance is ridiculous. Why not just say “fair enough, I don’t know your club enough to call you out”. 

Yes, Dyche has got a tune out of players. Nobody is denying that he did well with Burnley, but his style is very particular and not just any set of players can do it. He built that Burnley team over time. But let’s be Frank about it; his teams play shite and unappealing football. 

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I don't believe you. I think the only reason you dont want him is because you dont like his style. It's nothing about having a hard on for dyche it's just looking at his record and coming to the the conclusion he would probably do a good job at Leicester. Is that simple enough for you ?

YES I DO NOT LIKE HIS STYLE. 

Did you lose the ability to read on your time away? 

Read below. Literally from the post you quoted. 

3 hours ago, Stan said:

Yes. I don't like his style. And i don't think it's suitable for the players we have. It's not fucking rocket science what I'm getting at.  

What else do you want to hear from me xD

Get a grip. 

20 minutes ago, Rick said:

You are sitting there trying to tell a Leicester fan what would be best for their club. I bet you haven’t seen 5 Leicester games in the last two years so how about you just take his work for it that The players they have wouldn’t work in the sort of system that Dyche would implement. 

He put forward a name who he would prefer, and you dismiss it from a quarter of an hour of videos. Your arrogance is ridiculous. Why not just say “fair enough, I don’t know your club enough to call you out”. 

Yes, Dyche has got a tune out of players. Nobody is denying that he did well with Burnley, but his style is very particular and not just any set of players can do it. He built that Burnley team over time. But let’s be Frank about it; his teams play shite and unappealing football. 

I'm not saying I know what's better for Leicester. I'm just saying dyche is good enough to manage a team like them. You call me arrogant. You're one of the most arrogent people on here. An horrible cunt as well. Wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those cunts who goes around stabbing people up north 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

YES I DO NOT LIKE HIS STYLE. 

Did you lose the ability to read on your time away? 

Read below. Literally from the post you quoted. 

What else do you want to hear from me xD

Get a grip. 

I never said you didn't you patronising prick. I just said I dont believe all this bullshit about how his style wouldn't suit you. Maybe not straight away but he would probably get you as far as any manager you could attract would 

• Administrator
Just now, Gunnersaurus said:

I never said you didn't you patronising prick. I just said I dont believe all this bullshit about how his style wouldn't suit you. Maybe not straight away but he would probably get you as far as any manager you could attract would 

Stop telling me that I didn't say I didn't like his style then xD

Do you know what patronising means? 

What bullshit? What do you mean by this?

Read back, I even said it would take him a couple of years to get what he wants here (in terms of players) to make his style work, but caveated that with the fact we need someone to make an instant impact. Hence why I also don't want him here. And I think we can do better. 

Seriously, take a moment to actually read what I'm saying instead of posting whatever comes to your head first.

10 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I'm not saying I know what's better for Leicester. I'm just saying dyche is good enough to manage a team like them. You call me arrogant. You're one of the most arrogent people on here. An horrible cunt as well. Wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those cunts who goes around stabbing people up north 

Fukinell calm down. Me and Rick don't always get on but he is far from a horrible cunt.

Sort yaself out dickhead. 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those cunts who goes around stabbing people up north 

Wtf?! Mate, chill out. No need for that at all. 

20 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Fukinell calm down. Me and Rick don't always get on but he is far from a horrible cunt.

Sort yaself out dickhead. 

Cheers mate. 

@Gunnersaurus I’ll not even comment on that you’ve just posted. Call me a cunt or a prick all you want, but you need to sort your head out. 

16 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Come on now. We've all spoken to each other on this forum for a number of years. Let's not make personal insults and wild accusations about people.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I would like to apologise to @Stan and @Rick I ran out of some medication and had some bad withdraw symptoms. Thats  no excuse I know to say what I did however so I am sorry 

Thanks mate. I need to apologise as well, there was no need to rip on you out of nowhere. 

Archived