talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

Fury has become a joke with all these videos and interviews he's been doing, you can clearly tell he doesnt want to fight any of the top guys yet but he's uploading videos every day calling them all out.

He said he doesnt want to fight Bellew because he's a cruiserweight and he's worried he would do him some serious damage yet he's facing a 5 foot 9 taxi driver in his first fight back :dam:

Personally looking forward to seeing Fury back. Tomorrow is a shit fight but it was never going to be a name for his comeback. Hopefully he can stay motivated after Saturday, maybe one or two other fights before the end of the year and he can start looking at titles and massive fights in 2019

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 04:56, Teso dos Bichos said:

B| my boy Wilder bout to deliver Joshua a whoop ass away at the UK.. expect Joshua to pussy out of the rematch after this first fight.

Wilder the windmiller is garbage, will get put on his ass by AJ and never heard from again

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2018 at 19:10, Teso dos Bichos said:

Why? Because he tells the truth?

Hair follicle test came back negative (check)

Canelo's name and support was the only reason why triple G finally earned a decent pay. Now that he tasted the glory of CANELO he wants more 

Canelo will KO him out

GGG was robbed in the first fight, hope he puts the record straight this time around.

Glad its going to happen again though, these are the type of fights boxing needs.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Usyk v Gassiev in the final of the World Boxing Super Series tomorrow night. All four cruiserweight belts up for grabs. What a fight this should be

It's one of the best fights that can be made in the sport, but really annoyed about the PPV. Boxing is just a ridiculous sport to follow. 

Only the hardcore will buy it. 

31 minutes ago, Marc said:

It's one of the best fights that can be made in the sport, but really annoyed about the PPV. Boxing is just a ridiculous sport to follow. 

Only the hardcore will buy it. 

Yeah I agree, I don't see it selling well to the average boxing fan

I found a near perfect stream as I have for every ITV event, they don't seem as good as sky at shutting them down. I had a small bet on Usyk points, but was worried when Chudinov got a robbery win on the undercard.

Masterclass, can't wait till he moves up to heavy. I'd make the giants of the division Joshua, Wilder and a fit Fury favourites against him, but still think he could get a points win. I think Usyk would beat the second tier of fighters that aren't massive punchers, Parker, Whyte, Pulev, Miller etc.

Caught about 8 rounds of Munguia v Smith. Good scrap that. Unfortunately Smith just didn't have the power to hurt Munguia who looks huge for the weight. Brave effort from Smith, though he lost all but one of the rounds that I saw

3 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

IJoshua is choosing a dopey to fight..has already failed twice, once versus The great Wilder

Povetkin is his mandatory, he didn't really have a choice unless he wanted to lose his WBA title.