talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

On 28/11/2018 at 22:14, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Meanwhile in Australia, a washed up mediocre boxer who is a complete never been, sets up to fight an amateur who got rekt by a has been, but won because of corrupt judges. 

A new PPV record xD

Mundine is insufferable to say the least. His hype machine just feeds off scraps left by American athletes. ‘Advance Australia Fair is rascist’. Okay retard, another moron played that card in the NFL

Hopefully he's gone for good. Hopefully Horn gets rekt again. 

I fucking hate mainstream Australian boxing. Other than Danny Green (who was decent at best) and sadly Mundine (who also was decent at best, but a fucking cringe machine and has a jaw made of actual fucking china porcelain) it's a bunch of fucking nobodies who beat up 40 year olds to make cash. Remember fucking Daniel Geale? The cunt couldn't knock out a fucking cricket bat much less a pro boxer, Horn is amateur level at best. Fucking tragic. 

Australian's are even thicker than Brits when it comes to buying PPVs and filling stadiums for shit fights.

I can't get over the 3 stone size difference. Wilder his lightest since his pro debut, he must just be going for speed. Fury can lean on him and tire the skinny dosser out. Fury need to keep it close or long. Not mid-range where beyonce can let that right hand bomb go.

WAR FURY @José i'm sorry but your boy is getting it.

£20 on the GK to win by KO

WARY FURY WAR FURY

4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Why anybody doesn't want Wilder to win and potentially expose Joshua next year is beyond me.

And why wouldn't Fury do the same?

Styles make fights and Fury's style is all wrong for Joshua. The general consensus in boxing circles has been Fury beats Joshua, Joshua beats Wilder and Wilder beats fury

Joshua (or probably morel ikely, his team) are ducking both at the moment. Why risk the cash cow when you can fight guys they now he will beat and still sell?

WAR FURY

Not been a massive fan of Fury since his comments about gays and women but to come back from being suicidal is a triumph in itself.

I think the Fury that beat Wlad would beat Wilder confidently. Wilder is just that big right hand, but I'm not sure if Fury's fitness will be good enough for this fight so soon. Wait and see I suppose

2 hours ago, Marc said:

And why wouldn't Fury do the same?

Styles make fights and Fury's style is all wrong for Joshua. The general consensus in boxing circles has been Fury beats Joshua, Joshua beats Wilder and Wilder beats fury

Joshua (or probably morel ikely, his team) are ducking both at the moment. Why risk the cash cow when you can fight guys they now he will beat and still sell?

WAR FURY

I agree with what @Danny has said about Fury. His comments quite frankly disgust me but his mental strength to get in to shape is phenomenal. I just think it's a year too early. Furys style three years ago would be complicated for Joshua, but I have seen nothing as of yet to suggest his ring awareness which complies with ring fitness would be ready for a Champion of the sport. Regardless of his gangly style. 

Wilder is the guy from day one when Joshua beat Klitschko that people questioned if Joshua can beat. I see Joshua as more of a corporate champion than a people's champion and if ducks Wilder (and arguably Fury) for April after this fight that belief will be strengthened.

Joshua is the division, I can see why he's in no rush to fight anyone. He's still young, still new to the division and this level of fighting. He just doesn't need to rush.

Wilder on the other hand is older and needs AJ, and Fury needs Wilder and AJ because his style isn't entertaining.

A great performance from Fury, not sure if he showed off to much. Went down both times after lowering his head, was the only way or time Wilder hit him.

Two knockouts, back up both times, looks like those three years off didn't effect him too much. Look forward to the replay