talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

11 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

It's laughable just how quick people are to jump on AJ. I really don't get it, he has changed British Boxing and helped bring it out to the general public again. He got hit with a deadly shot... these things happen. All the Heavyweight GOAT's have lost. (I'm not saying he's anywhere near that category - just that it's possible for those to lose).

Let's look at the top fighters each of the main 3 have fought.

Fury

2? Wilder and Klitchsko 

Wilder

2? Fury and Ortiz

Joshua

5? Klitchsko, Parker, Povetkin, Ruiz, Whyte

Clueless some people xD.  Wilder's resume is embarrassing to say how many fights he's had. And for the record - he lost to Fury. Everyone knows it.

Not to jump on the bandwagon but if it wasn’t for AJ, the the heavyweight division wouldn’t have the appeal that it does

Joshua is just not that good, nothing wrong with people saying that and I don't think it's a case of bandwagon jumping there were a lot of vocal critics before his loss. He seems a sound fella and with heavyweight boxing you don't always need to be the best boxer to succeed, the Ruiz rematch is huge, if he can finish him off early then he's back in the big time.

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

It's impossible for any boxer to ever reach the level of Tyson and Ali but wilder is the closest one to them... certainly not the fraud AJ. 

He really isn't. See my post. Look at his resume. 

Wash your mouth out.

Genuinely been looking forward to tonights card on sky, It is low key stacked with great fights all round. Even though i was more hyped about Chisora vs Parker, Price stepping in as his replacement is just as good and its a fight were anything can happen but i feel like Price will get knocked out in devastating fashion again but i hope im wrong.

prograis vs Taylor should be an absolute barn burner.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Cicero said:

Embarrassing enough, I’m watching that KSI fight tonight 

Undercard was meant to be decent enough, watched the highlights and it was just them going for a KO

Logan Paul complained that he sneezed three times the morning of the fight 😂

• Subscriber
On 17/10/2019 at 20:10, The Artful Dodger said:

Joshua is just not that good, nothing wrong with people saying that and I don't think it's a case of bandwagon jumping there were a lot of vocal critics before his loss. He seems a sound fella and with heavyweight boxing you don't always need to be the best boxer to succeed, the Ruiz rematch is huge, if he can finish him off early then he's back in the big time.

I said similar way before his first defeat. If you say this people are like how can you say this about him? Don't get me wrong, he has livened up the HW division, brought in money and interest. But I said he has some major flaws. Poor stamina whilst being very flat footed. But as a human being you can't fault him.