talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

On 24/02/2020 at 01:17, Danny said:

I mean in terms of white supremacy Gypsy’s are not considered to be part of the master race, much like Jews for example....the lack of education from a lot of people on this is astounding 

He's Irish Gypsy, not Romani. Either way, even the Irish were looked down in the past by white supremacists. 

Back to important matters, what a performance that was from Tyson Fury, he outclassed Wilder with his movement and his combos. Excellent class performance. Wilder could never properly land his big right hook.

Honestly, I think that Fury would beat Joshua, I don't see how Joshua could beat Fury. Joshua is a great boxer, but I don't think he has the tools to beat Fury.

• Subscriber

So so so so so happy. Wilder is a fraud and been made to seem better than he is for so long. He’s fought 2 decent fighters all his career. Yet he’s been made to be the most feared man ever. Fury.... nobody expected that.... nobody. So good to watch. What a fucking man. 

Warren has said they might be able to offer Wilder step aside money too. I don't like Frank Warren, but he knows he'll make a fortune for the fight and has said ok to 50/50. Very fair in my opinion. Time for Eddie Hearn to deliver.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Warren has said they might be able to offer Wilder step aside money too. I don't like Frank Warren, but he knows he'll make a fortune for the fight and has said ok to 50/50. Very fair in my opinion. Time for Eddie Hearn to deliver.

It's simply all down to whether or not Wilder and his team will step aside. And i don't think that they will.

Here's hoping.

On 28/02/2020 at 16:10, JOSHBRFC said:

It's simply all down to whether or not Wilder and his team will step aside. And i don't think that they will.

Here's hoping.

I agree buddy. But if Wilder wants the fight. Frank Warren said he'll try giving money to Wilder in order for him to step aside. Maybe with the promise of him fighting the winner of Fury vs AJ next year.

Either way I just want AJ vs Fury to be the next big heavyweight fight this year. Would love it to be at Wembley. Maybe Brooke vs Khan on the under card? 

7 hours ago, MUFC said:

I agree buddy. But if Wilder wants the fight. Frank Warren said he'll try giving money to Wilder in order for him to step aside. Maybe with the promise of him fighting the winner of Fury vs AJ next year.

Either way I just want AJ vs Fury to be the next big heavyweight fight this year. Would love it to be at Wembley. Maybe Brooke vs Khan on the under card? 

Dillian Whyte says no to that...

9 hours ago, MUFC said:

Brook v Smith will be next.

Interesting day.

Aj v Pulev. Wilder v Fury III

Pretty much nailed on now.

Shame it's panned out like that. It would have made sense to go straight to the unification fight but there we go.

So what happens if Wilder wins? Do they go for a forth fight to decide? Just seems strange to me.

4 hours ago, toronto_soccer said:

How is that relevant to the post you responded to regarding white on black cannibalism?

Tbh it was just in reference to a lot of comments made about Tyson Fury for American media/analysts who are unaware that Irish travellers have long suffered racism in Ireland and the UK, highlighting the UK especially as the UK set standards on global white supremacy.

• 4 weeks later...

What a twat that Billy Joe Saunders is, releasing a video on how men should beat up their partners when they are nagging, just pathetic. He claims this is his sense of humour, but there is nothing remotely funny or humorous about the video. He's deservedly had his licence suspended in my opinion. 

https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/billy-joe-saunders-boxing-license-suspended-after-domestic-violence-advice-video/

4 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

That Billy Joe situation was a joke xD

he did go ott. But fuck me snowflakes and people taking social media as their life.

He’s a professional boxer with public responsibilities and duties Josh. Obviously it was a joke but it was also a shit one that only really made light of domestic violence 

I don’t think people who are encouraged to knock several shades of shit out of each other should always be held to higher standards than most in society but the video was clearly in bad taste.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...