talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't for the life of me see Chisora doing anything against Usyk tomorrow.

I think it's worse for Del Boy that he's not fighting in front of a crowd either because that seems to really fire him up.

Chisora will probably come out really aggressive and he'll be a handful first couple rounds but I just see Usyk wearing him down. I don't think he'll have the stamina to put up with it for too long.

Just a question of what round Usyk stops him for me. I'll go 5th or 6th.

• Subscriber

Wilder has absolutely embarrassed himself to the point where people are fearing for his mental health. His claims against Fury are ridiculous. And only the conspiracy crew will believe it. 

Where are those who said AJ ducked Wilder anyway? Now he’s admitted in one of his rants that he turned down a mega offer for the AJ fight?

• Subscriber
On 31/10/2020 at 22:50, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Kambosos wins against Selby by split decision. God knows what the one judge thought at 118 - 110 as I didn't see it that one sided at all. 

I used to have high hopes for Selby, even higher than the great things he achieved.  And I always enjoyed watching him, I was gutted at the time when Warrington beat him.

A very skilful and technical boxer. He seems past it now though.

Edited by JOSHBRFC

Smith is one of them whose level dips when he's in there with a far inferior opponent. Look at his two fights in the WBSS before he beat Groves, he looked crap in both. Smith is clearly the underdog but he is a huge SMW. He has a chance but I think Canelo eventually breaks him down

• Subscriber
24 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Smith is one of them whose level dips when he's in there with a far inferior opponent. Look at his two fights in the WBSS before he beat Groves, he looked crap in both. Smith is clearly the underdog but he is a huge SMW. He has a chance but I think Canelo eventually breaks him down

I agree. 

I would love Smith to shock the world. He’s been one of my favourite boxers for many years. 

The enormity and velocity of boxings decline since the information era dawned has impressed even me. The fights between real fighters have so much politics and corruption overshadowing them it's hard to take seriously and the rest is pointless Youtubers who need content for a few videos with 3 months training waving their arms at each other. 

• Subscriber
13 minutes ago, quickeyg said:

November 28th fights

Daniel Dubois vs Joe Joyce (BT Sport)

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr (America) (BT Sport Box Office PPV)

Dubois Joyce should be a good fight. I hope Joyce wins.

Tyson - RJJ is a bit of a joke tbh, bit of fun. They have stipulations where they're not allowed to go for the knockout, and other silly stuff.

AJ Pulev in 2 weeks too. :)

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, quickeyg said:

Hopefully someone makes a vaccine for the Eddie Hearn fanboys - its starting to get worse and worse. £29.95 to see a 40 year old get beaten up.

He's changed the game for the better after boxing was stale for years. He's the best promoter in the world, bar none.

People hate successful people who speak the truth and are in your face. Why? I can only suggest that it's jealousy. I really don't know why so many people are filled with so much hate.

It's also 24.99 not 29.95.

It's the same as his last fight with Ruiz. And there's no revenue at all with no fans so more people will be at home wanting to watch. It's a pretty simple and easy financial decision from Sky. He''s the biggest star in boxing along with Canelo.

Change the game? He's been ripping you off with crap fights. Dereck Chisora is sh*t with 10 LOSSES & he was on PPV box office.

Order the fight Saturday its £29.95 you m*ng. (Joshua vs Pulev)

Kugan asked him about the PPV price in a recent ifl tv interview and Hearn was triggered - go watch it.

WTF? Joshua a big star? Anthony Joshua NEVER made it in America (FACTS)

• Subscriber
59 minutes ago, quickeyg said:

Change the game? He's been ripping you off with crap fights. Dereck Chisora is sh*t with 10 LOSSES & he was on PPV box office.

Order the fight Saturday its £29.95 you m*ng. (Joshua vs Pulev)

Kugan asked him about the PPV price in a recent ifl tv interview and Hearn was triggered - go watch it.

WTF? Joshua a big star? Anthony Joshua NEVER made it in America (FACTS)

The fight is 24.95? Order it before Saturday 12th then! :D

The event is priced at £24.95 for UK customers, €27.95 for Republic of Ireland customers, up until midnight, Friday, December 11.

Wow, personal insults. Cool. Welcome to the forum.

I saw the IFL interview. I watch the majority of them.

Yes, Hearn has changed the game. And he's only just getting started :) 

And yes, AJ is the man. His global appeal is only matched by Canelo. He's rightly so second favourite going into the Fury fight as he recently lost. But i still hope AJ beats Fury.

Edited by JOSHBRFC