• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

*gets popcorn......

Haha naaaah it's boring if anything.

Way too many "if you disagree with me you're a Ben & Holly's little Kingdom and you're wrong - FACTS"   people out there nowadays. :coffee: 

• EDIT - Hahahahaha that edit for m**g xD
Edited by JOSHBRFC
  • Haha 1

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It's not really Hearn's fault, his obnoxious, wideboy persona is sadly aa part of it but I just dislike his role really,  boxing seems to have so many people leeching off the talent of others and a lot of his cards are just rip offs, imo.

He's just honest in your face and not scared to interact and be real.

Some of them have been, yes. 99% of his cards are better than his nearest challenger in the UK in Frank Warren though.

• Subscriber

The AJ Pulev PPV is the same as the Ruiz PPV. Yes it's a lot but given the current climate we're in and the fact they'll have no revenue from crowds, i really do understand it. We all spend money on much worse.

So this weekend you can pay 19.95 on BT SPORTS BOX OFFICE to watch this between 2 people with a combined age of 105

127441470_3364098807022515_7112609565649

With an undercard of

• Badou Jack vs Blake McKernan
  • Jake Paul vs Nate Robinson
  • Viddal Riley vs Rashad Coulter

Lolllllllllllllll

Or save your money and get Sky's next PPV of AJ-Pulev you can pay an extra £5 and get these as the next 3 main fights

• Lawrence Okolie vs Krzysztof Głowacki - World title fight
  • Martin Bakole vs Sergei Kuzmin
  • Hughie Fury vs Mariusz Wach

Each to their own.

Majority of the casuals order the fights on Saturday because that's when the Sky propaganda follows and little Eddie's interviews pop up. There's 2 things that Eddie Hearn gets seriously mad about - 1. AJ's contract 2. pay per view prices.

Lawrence Okolie and Hughie Fury are sh*te.

Hope I don't hurt your feelings by saying this but Tyson Fury beats Anthony Joshua. By the way have you seen the Anthony Joshua vs '40 years old' Kubrat Pulev Sky Promo? Notice anyone? 

Also this fight has no buzz whatsoever on social media. Possible upset, so I'll tune in but certainly won't be paying (Cough)

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, quickeyg said:

Majority of the casuals order the fights on Saturday because that's when the Sky propaganda follows and little Eddie's interviews pop up. There's 2 things that Eddie Hearn gets seriously mad about - 1. AJ's contract 2. pay per view prices.

Lawrence Okolie and Hughie Fury are sh*te.

Hope I don't hurt your feelings by saying this but Tyson Fury beats Anthony Joshua. By the way have you seen the Anthony Joshua vs '40 years old' Kubrat Pulev Sky Promo? Notice anyone? 

Also this fight has no buzz whatsoever on social media. Possible upset, so I'll tune in but certainly won't be paying (Cough)

So you don’t pay for them anyway? Stop moaning then. Pulev is his mandatory he HAS to fight him or he gets stripped. How can you slate AJ’s opponents when Fury wanted to fight Kabayel? Other than Wilder and Wlad.. Fury’s resume is crap. 

Let’s look at their resumes..

AJ - Whyte, Povetkin, Klitchsko, Ruiz, Pulev, Parker... all World Championship calibre. Fury has fought Wilder and Klitchsko that’s it. 

You have that embarrassing BT PPV as your profile pic ffs.. how can you slag off the sky cards?! who are you, Frank Warren? xD 

I agree that Fury is favourite in an AJ fight. Unlike you I’m not biased and can admit that. Like I said... I still hope he wins. However I am very happy that 2 Brits are the 2 top dogs in the heavyweight division. It needs to happen! :England:

Edited by JOSHBRFC

I pay for quality fights not bullsh*t. Certainly won't be paying to watch a 'paper champion':D You know what happened when the paper champ cherry picked right? Andy Ruiz Jr stepped up and smashed Joshua.

Da-zone (lol) are losing millions - they will soon get out of boxing for good. As for calling me Frank..... it looks like you are protecting the M*tchro*m brand like your life depends on it:congrats:

Sucking up to Tyson Fury won't get you anywhere. Fury is undefeated unbeaten lineal champion who beat Wladimir Klitschko (11 years since his last loss) first and beat Deontay Wilder in 2 fights. (Yes I know the first fight was a draw)

Charles Martin is a bum:twothumbsup:

Eric Molina the school teacher? :rofl:

Dominic Breazeale the American footballer player?:twothumbsup: 

Whyte always getting knocked out is sh*t - Parker isn't very good - Klitschko was 41......

Just sign the contract, pick a date & turn up. I'll be here fight night.

Edited by quickeyg

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, quickeyg said:

I pay for quality fights not bullsh*t. Certainly won't be paying to watch a 'paper champion':D You know what happened when the paper champ cherry picked right? Andy Ruiz Jr stepped up and smashed Joshua.

Da-zone (lol) are losing millions - they will soon get out of boxing for good. As for calling me Frank..... it looks like you are protecting the M*tchro*m brand like your life depends on it:congrats:

Sucking up to Tyson Fury won't get you anywhere. Fury is undefeated unbeaten lineal champion who beat Wladimir Klitschko (11 years since his last loss) first and beat Deontay Wilder in 2 fights. (Yes I know the first fight was a draw)

Charles Martin is a bum:twothumbsup:

Eric Molina the school teacher? :rofl:

Dominic Breazeale the American footballer player?:twothumbsup: 

Whyte always getting knocked out is sh*t - Parker isn't very good - Klitschko was 41......

Just sign the contract, pick a date & turn up. I'll be here fight night.

Cringe.  Yawn. Cringe. So biased. 

I never mentioned Martin or Molina. 

Fury would be a favourite like I said, but also Fury has never defended any belt. AJ has defended multiple belts multiple times.

Their resumes are incomparable.  

Those fights from Dazn are great.

Dazn, Matchroom, Sky >>>>>>  BT, Queensberry 

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Whichever way you feel, this arguments shows what is wrong with boxing. We're arguing about companies, rather than boxers. It's like having huge debates about BT v SKY when it comes to footy, rather than the actual sport. 

Let's just hope we get to see the best v the best over the coming year or so. 

Yep good point. But I’m more making the point of Matchroom > Queensbury. Hearn makes much better fights than Frank. These 2 seem to be speaking about each other in a much better light recently. And the pandemic seems to have brought the 2 broadcasters and stables closer together. 

it’s worse in America, after AJ - Fury the fight i want to see most is Crawford - Spence. But their relevant broadcasters and promotions are horrendous for making fights with one another.

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Danny said:

Just wish AJ and Fury would fight each other, do one with these nothing fights now please

AJ's 'nothing' fight is his mandatory and if he doesn't fight him he will lose the belt. Pulev has only lost once against Klitchsko. But at his age you expect AJ to get past him.

Fury has never defended a World Title, and he loves cherry picking those unranked opponents.

Hopefully it does happen as i do believe all of the people involved want the fight, which could never have been said about the AJ-Wilder fight when that was being discussed and Wilder and/or his team were ducking AJ.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

Sign this ladies and Gents.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/561180?fbclid=IwAR30i4T_AZGFx8uyUoGkbng0CKdPRgQrGlixOvkdu2yziNNCj_E2i5fxlPM

Of course it’s Eddie the villain who’s the most high profile person pushing this. Because he’s such a bad human being according to the bandwagon haters.

Anyway, £0 out of £300 million is pretty bad.  We need that investment in the sport. The best sport in the world!

30 seconds!

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• Subscriber

Rewatched the Dubois - Joyce fight back and how the hell did that judge have Dubois winning?! And by so many rounds? Corrupt Frank Warren shite for his Golden Goose. It’s disgusting that and it needs investigating and the judge needs punishing in some way. 

Horrible bias against Joyce all way throughout the build up to this. You could see how devastated Warren was afterwards. Very poor promoting. 

Also caught up on the Jacobs - Rosado fight, what a truly awful fight that really was. 

Edited by JOSHBRFC

4 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Rewatched the Dubois - Joyce fight back and how the hell did that judge have Dubois winning?! And by so many rounds? Corrupt Frank Warren shite for his Golden Goose. It’s disgusting that and it needs investigating and the judge needs punishing in some way. 

Horrible bias against Joyce all way throughout the build up to this. You could see devastated Warren was afterwards. Very poor promoting. 

Also caught up on the Jacobs - Rosado fight, what a truly awful fight that really was. 

Let's not pretend that this doesn't happen with any home fighter, yes even King Eddie's showsxD

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Let's not pretend that this doesn't happen with any home fighter, yes even King Eddie's showsxD

And??

Unfortunately, It’s happened on shows all over the world.

Do you and the other obsessed Eddie hater above understand the difference though? 

Eddie himself would be the first to say that’s wrong and he has done in the past. As would I.. 

However the same honesty cannot be said for other promoters.