talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

5 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

And??

Unfortunately, It’s happened on shows all over the world.

Do you and the other obsessed Eddie hater above understand the difference though? 

Eddie himself would be the first to say that’s wrong and he has done in the past. As would I.. 

However the same honesty cannot be said for other promoters.

Would he shite! I'm not an 'Eddie hater'. Your arse licking of him is embarrassing though. This is a boxing wide problem and if 'Eddie' was so bothered about it he wouldn't let it happen on his shows

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Would he shite! I'm not an 'Eddie hater'. Your arse licking of him is embarrassing though. This is a boxing wide problem and if 'Eddie' was so bothered about it he wouldn't let it happen on his shows

I’ve seen interviews where he has admitted it? xD 

I complained about Frank and BT and a Judge and you’ve turned it into Eddie Hearn. Haha obsessed man.

You and so many people... why are you so full of hatred and bitterness? Eddie is a positive individual who’s in your face with that positivity. I love it. 

I personally couldn’t let another positive individual annoy me so much and also people who appreciate that positive individual... I couldn’t  let them annoy me either :) you and 800 other people could jump on me and my mindset and opinion and positive mentality would not change. So crack on... Who is embarrassed? Because I’m certainly not :) 

Edited by JOSHBRFC

2 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I’ve seen interviews where he has admitted it? xD 

I complained about Frank and BT and a Judge and you’ve turned it into Eddie Hearn. Haha obsessed man.

You and so many people... why are you so full of hatred and bitterness? Eddie is a positive individual who’s in your face with that positivity. I love it. 

I personally couldn’t let another positive individual annoy me so much and also people who appreciate that positive individual... I couldn’t  let them annoy me either :) you and 800 other people could jump on me and my mindset and opinion and positive mentality would not change. So crack on :) 

Stop calling him Eddie 🤢🤮

• Subscriber
39 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

And??

Unfortunately, It’s happened on shows all over the world.

Do you and the other obsessed Eddie hater above understand the difference though? 

Eddie himself would be the first to say that’s wrong and he has done in the past. As would I.. 

However the same honesty cannot be said for other promoters.

29 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Would he shite! 

Ha next....

image.gif

Edited by JOSHBRFC

19 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Ha next....

image.gif

And has he done anything about it?

Honestly mate, I don't have anything against him, don't have any affinity towards any boxing promotor either. Your refusal to accept any fault with 'Eddie' is weird though

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

And has he done anything about it?

Honestly mate, I don't have anything against him, don't have any affinity towards any boxing promotor either. Your refusal to accept any fault with 'Eddie' is weird though

I don't have anything against you mate.  I've enjoyed your input on a lot of topics over the years, boxing included. And i know i can be annoying xD  

But you're wrong, i don't think the Man is a saint.. far from it. I just like the guy... and respect what he's done. I just love how honest and open he is.. and actually quite vulnerable. He knows full well why he gets hate, but he remains positive and passionate about the sport. But he's fucked up many times and had some stinker of shows. Some dreadful ones... like at the weekend. Jacobs Rosado was very bad.

The world would be a bloody boring place if we all disliked and liked the same things/people. And if we all agreed on every single thing. I respect a differing in opinion to myself and try to stay open minded.

Edited by JOSHBRFC

1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

I don't have anything against you mate.  I've enjoyed your input on a lot of topics over the years, boxing included. And i know i can be annoying xD  

But you're wrong, i don't think the Man is a saint.. far from it. I just like the guy... and respect what he's done. I just love how honest and open he is.. and actually quite vulnerable. He knows full well why he gets hate, but he remains positive and passionate about the sport. But he's fucked up many times and had some stinker of shows. Some dreadful ones... like at the weekend. Jacobs Rosado was very bad.

The world would be a bloody boring place if we all disliked and liked the same things/people. And if we all agreed on every single thing. I respect a differing in opinion to myself and try to stay open minded.

That's fair and I was probably being a bit of a cunt looking for a reaction when I brought up  the 'King Eddie' bit xD I think we're both agreed that the scorecards in boxing are a huge problem across the board and the sport continues to fuck itself over when good fights end up with the wrong outcomes. Thankfully Joyce made sure they weren't needed in that one at the weekend

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Eddie is a prick and I don’t understand why people support a certain promoter over another. The matchroom fanboys are probably right behind Wilder fans as the biggest set of wankers in boxing.

How do you know he's a prick? Do you know him personally? The hate bandwagon for Eddie is bigger than any set of fans in boxing.  It's quite bizarre.

I also have never come across fans of just matchroom, just boxing fans.. and i've been to several live shows from various promoters and different stables. People slate other promoters, and i get drawn in myself sometimes.. often when defending against the Hearn hatred bandwagon. But the only fanboys i tend to see are the Hearn hatred bandwagon fanboys. It's actually the exact opposite of what you're saying.. 

Edited by JoshBRFC

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Someone who watched the Tyson v Jones match said it was like watching two grandads going at it at the family BBQ... 

It was what i expected to be honest given their age. Tyson should have won though... i was shocked with the draw. RJJ was doing all the hugging and boring tactics which i thought the ref should have stopped. 

Edited by JoshBRFC

4 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

It was what i expected to be honest given their age. Tyson should have won though... i was shocked with the draw. RJJ was doing all the hugging and boring tactics which i thought the ref should have stopped. 

Didn't they have reduced 2 minute rounds or something??? My mate reckons Tyson was fighting fit for his age.. not seen the fight myself

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Didn't they have reduced 2 minute rounds or something??? My mate reckons Tyson was fighting fit for his age.. not seen the fight myself

Yeah it was 2 8 minute rounds. They also reduced the ring size which suited Tyson’s style much better. Tyson looked well for 15 years out of the ring and a 50 odd year old man. Hopefully he got rid of some demons by doing the exhibition :)

Edited by JoshBRFC

• Subscriber

Just near the end of the free boxing tonight, headlined by Saunders-Murray.

BJS as expected is a level above Murray who always brings a game challenge to anyone. Retirement for Murray now though surely at 38. BJS needs those elite challenges, that’s when we will only see the best of him.

• Subscriber

Another over hyped and pressure piled on him fighter losing at the weekend. Arthur beating Yarde. Arthur fully deserved the win and it shouldn’t have even been a split decision. Be interesting to see where Arthur goes from here.

Absolutely fantastic uses of the jab from Joyce Joyce and Lyndon Arthur

Yarde will come back he’s a good talent, just can’t help but feel these fighters are being mis managed. Yarde needs new trainers more than anything, they’re so cringey it’s unreal.

Edited by JoshBRFC