talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Didn't watch it but sounds like the judges were very generous to Canelo and it should have been wider on the cards

Heard he won 2 rounds max.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Looking forward to this, AJ needs to walk him down and work the body. anyone else watching it?

Always mate, always.

Was at the first fight, was something special. Hoping AJ can become a 3x Champ here, Usyk is P4P number one for me, so going to be some ask. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Always mate, always.

Was at the first fight, was something special. Hoping AJ can become a 3x Champ here, Usyk is P4P number one for me, so going to be some ask. 

I hope he does it, will be difficult against a superior boxer but AJ has the power to hurt him

• Subscriber
On 17/08/2022 at 18:20, Happy Blue said:

Looking forward to this, AJ needs to walk him down and work the body. anyone else watching it?

I think early on AJ needs to land some big shots. Just to see how Usyk reacts as he never really landed big in the first fight. 

I hope the fight and build up is purely boxing based and that we don't end up having to watch a night long Ukraine wank feast. 

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

I think early on AJ needs to land some big shots. Just to see how Usyk reacts as he never really landed big in the first fight. 

I hope the fight and build up is purely boxing based and that we don't end up having to watch a night long Ukraine wank feast. 

Don't really fancy the undercard so will probably just watch the main event. AJ has to rough him up like del boy was doing, heavy shots to the body, lean all over him, needs to make it a fight and not a boxing match. AJ spit Usyk's head open in the first fight so if he lands big shots every round he might get a stoppage if he's face cant handle that kind of punishment

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Don't really fancy the undercard so will probably just watch the main event. AJ has to rough him up like del boy was doing, heavy shots to the body, lean all over him, needs to make it a fight and not a boxing match. AJ spit Usyk's head open in the first fight so if he lands big shots every round he might get a stoppage if he's face cant handle that kind of punishment

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

What's encouraging is that in the first fight AJ never landed anywhere near the number of shots he's capable of. Yet he still managed to mark his face up, this is encouraging. 

• Upvote 1