talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

• Subscriber

Great fight.

I felt Beterbiev always had it in control, he was pressing forward, walking Yarde down. Anthony was landing solid counters and Beter did feel the effects of them, but still ploughed forward had straighter, harder punches and could mix it up with body shots and inside work when up close.

Beterbiev is simply an animal. He hurts every opponent he's ever fought and showed a solid chin tonight against a massive puncher. Would love to see that Bivol fight.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Retire 😂😂😂

He’s lost twice to the best pound for pound boxer on the planet. In his comeback fight he won every round against a man who arguably beat Dillian Whyte. He’s also under his 3rd trainer in as many fights.  

He has much to improve on after that display, but considering all the factors, there’s still plenty of big fights for AJ. 

48 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I always admired Khan for his willingness to take on any fight even if he knew he was at a huge disadvantage like in the Canelo fight. Sadly though the last few years of his career this actually doesn't surprise me, he was hugely out of shape at times and he maybe needed the help to get into shape for what he will have known was his last pay day. 

Sad climax and story to an excellent career. 

Edited by Devil