talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

On 06/11/2017 at 0:29 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

39-0 38 KOs Wilder with a fucking lovely first round KO whether he fights here in alabama or new york he will win. had my doubts but not anymore, the local hero will destroy joshua. 

What do you have to say about pussy boy Wilder now?? ...turning down 10 times his normal payday to fight Joshua xD  ...in 39 fights Wilder has never been in the ring with a top 10 heavy weight, he's not had 1 proper fight only fighting the same level of bum AJ was knocking out in his first 5 pro fights  ...Joshua knocks Wilder out in 3 rounds and Wilder knows it that's why he wont take the fight, he's a small 15st bum fighting pussy!!  ...local hero :usa:

6 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

What do you have to say about pussy boy Wilder now?? ...turning down 10 times his normal payday to fight Joshua xD  ...in 39 fights Wilder has never been in the ring with a top 10 heavy weight, he's not had 1 proper fight only fighting the same level of bum AJ was knocking out in his first 5 pro fights  ...Joshua knocks Wilder out in 3 rounds and Wilder knows it that's why he wont take the fight, he's a small 15st bum fighting pussy!!  ...local hero :usa:

Hearn uses this money thing with Wilder and Parker but when it comes to Burnett and Yafai he's on about 'securing their future'. He's just as bad as their promoters as they are with theirs. 

7 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Hearn uses this money thing with Wilder and Parker but when it comes to Burnett and Yafai he's on about 'securing their future'. He's just as bad as their promoters as they are with theirs. 

Yeah, it''s all about the money but Wilder saying he wont fight on less it's a 50/50 split is his way of pricing himself out of the fight (wilder said this, not his promoters) AJ has 2 belts and is the cash cow right now who makes 20million+ a fight against anyone, Wilder makes 1-2million a fight and would be the B side against Joshua, it's a 60/40 split at best

I only really follow the heavyweights and a few of the small guys like Benn and Eubank jr so don't know whats going on with Burnett etc  ..i do like Hearn though, his impressions are hilarious xD  ..i'm excited to see how Franks boy Daniel Dubois progresses, he can bang a bit, hope Frank doesn't rush him

Joshua is the number pull in the heavyweight division by far, if it wasn't for him Wilder wouldn't be the name he is and neither would Parker. Joshua has sparked an interest in what was a boring division. I'm sure they will agree on a figure soon and Wilder will get as much as he can but 50-50 is mental considering Joshua's record and belts compared to his.

Looking forward to seeing Dubois progress, Warren's most exciting talent is Anthony Yarde. He's going to be class.

• Upvote 1

I caught the end of it but he was class, always rated him as a technically good boxer, great at building up points, obviously Olympic pedigree behind him. But that was probably a shout to the rest of the division that he's here, really got into shape since going to Inglewood aswell.

He's very underrated Saunders. Probably because he tends to stink the gaff out when he fights much lesser opponents. The more dangerous opponents seem to bring the best out in him. And yeah, Ingle is an important factor too. He needs the big fights to keep coming now. A decent interim fight after Christmas while he waits for the Golovkin/Canelo winner. Not saying he'd beat either of those but if he's on his game he can go close

Edited by LFCMike

14 minutes ago, Danny said:

I imagine now DeGale's got to prove his worth again Saunders will probably be the next big pull to whoever comes out on top out of Groves/Eubank Jr and Smith. Though obviously they'd be very small fry compared to GGG and Canelo.

Don't see Saunders moving up to SMW. There's a chance Eubank could move back down after the Super Series. Would love to see that fight again. Think the Saunders we saw last night beats Eubank more comfortably than three years ago

9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Don't see Saunders moving up to SMW. There's a chance Eubank could move back down after the Super Series. Would love to see that fight again. Think the Saunders we saw last night beats Eubank more comfortably than three years ago

Yeah I think Saunders is comfortable at middleweight and with the fights on offer to him potentially fighting both Canelo and GGG there's no need to want to move up. Eubank's very powerful but he's a big hitter but I agree I reckon Saunders would be too good for him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber

Saunders - Murray will be a good scrap. Saunders is on another level though since he’s been with Ingle. What a performance in absolutely schooling Lemieux. 

Amir Khan signing with Matchroom?? Hopefully the Brook fight can happen in possibly 2 fights time?!

• The topic was unpinned