talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Boxing

football forum

The judge that scored it 115-111 to Wilder is definitely corrupt and the judge that scored it 114-110 to Fury can't add because he actually scored it 114-112 to Fury... These judges are probably 80 years old.

Edited by 6666

• Subscriber

Fury fought brilliantly, but it was as expected, for me. Even with the time out of the ring, Wilder is just not as good as people think. 

Amazing how Fury got up at the end, and I don’t know why he took it so well regarding the scores. He was the clear winner. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LFCMike said:

Fury beats Joshua. Joshua beats Wilder

For me Joshua would just T-off on Fury and get him out of there, the ref would probably step in rather than AJ knocking him out .. it wouldn't be an easy fight by any means but see AJ getting the victory

• Subscriber

Wilder v Fury II: WBC sanctions 'direct' rematch

6 minutes ago|Boxing

The WBC has sanctioned a "direct rematch" between heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury.

Britain's Fury and American Wilder shared a controversial and thrilling draw in Los Angeles on Saturday.

Fury's promoter Frank Warren said both parties want a rematch and his fighter is pushing for it to be in the UK.

The WBC said in a statement there was a "unanimous agreement" to sanction a rematch in a meeting of the board of governors.

"Wilder and Fury gave boxing one of the best fights in the heavyweight division in a long time, which has created tremendous popular demand for the fans to see a rematch," it said.

"The WBC is happy to confirm a direct rematch has been approved and will create in a ruling which will also consider the mandatory status of the division."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/46489617

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, 6666 said:

Underwhelming win from Kell Brook. Needs a big fight for people to start caring about him.

Yeah very disappointing despite winning most of the rounds. He’s so much better than that. I’m not convinced by this new trainer change, Ingle is one of the very best why leave. 

• Subscriber
On 11/12/2018 at 14:46, José said:

Canelo(huge favorite) to KO Rocky Fielding 5-8 round.  Proper way for the best fighter and top paid athlete to end the year B|

It should be an easy fight. Fielding gets his payday and big fight and he's nothing to lose really. The real competitive fight would be Canelo against Callum Smith.

50 minutes ago, José said:

Daniel Jacobs wants title unification fight vs. Canelo Alvarez in spring

Jacobs plans to be ringside to watch Alvarez move up to challenge secondary super middleweight titlist Rocky Fielding on Saturday night (DAZN) at Madison Square Garden in New York. He knows Alvarez, the heavy favorite, will soon be looking for an opponent for his next fight, which is slated to be May 4 at The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in the second fight of his record-breaking 11-fight, five-year, $365 million deal with sports streaming service DAZN.

Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) has said his move up in weight is for only one fight and that he intends to return to middleweight to defend the belts he won from Gennady Golovkin in their rematch on Sept. 15. Jacobs wants to be his opponent and DAZN officials are also hoping for that, unless a third fight with Golovkin is made -- though that possibility seems more likely for next fall than May 4.

"I'll be there front and center on Saturday night," Jacobs said Tuesday. "It's no secret that my focus is on Canelo. There is no other fight in boxing I want right now more than him."

Oscar said there is talks of a fight at the azteca next year. 

Would like to see this, Jacobs was unlucky against GGG. And i don't like Canelo the cheating ginger cunt.

2 hours ago, MUFC said:

Chisora or Whyte?

Whyte wins more comfortable this time. I think I had Chisora narrowly last time but it's a year or two down the line and Whyte is the younger man.

Warrington or Frampton?

I go with Frampton but Warrington is good and it wouldn't surprise me if his pressure won it