• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sack Race 2017/18

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

On a serious note, Koeman now 3/1 on Sky Bet. Struggling to understand that despite our results unless they know something we don't.

Your fellow Evertonian on here, HK, seems to know something about him getting up to some mischief in his personal life...

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Might bet on Shakespeare after signs yesterday that @Dan is turning :ph34r:

To be honest I wouldn't rule him out either. I've given him the benefit of the doubt in the first four games but yesterday was hideous. Adrien Silva could transform this side though so we may pick up.

I can understand the frustration that after all that money spent Everton can't compete with the current top 5 (Man City, Man City, Chelsea, Newcastle and Tottenham), but I think they could still compete with Arsenal and Liverpool once they play relegation fodder and get a bit of confidence going.

:ph34r:

• Subscriber

Bilic is still the obvious contender but I do think the pressure will grow on Shakespeare if we lose at Bournemouth next week. He's 16/1 to go next as well and it's absolutely conceivable we lose at Bournemouth.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Dan said:

Bilic is still the obvious contender but I do think the pressure will grow on Shakespeare if we lose at Bournemouth next week. He's 16/1 to go next as well and it's absolutely conceivable we lose at Bournemouth.

Bournemouth are bound to get their first win this season against us next week. We've got a poor record there - the only team we've not beaten (other than Arsenal) since we came up a few years ago.

Archived