talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Recent Downtime

football forum

Hey everyone,

Due to an issue with the size of the forum and the limitations of our current host, they suspended our services. They've for now agreed to unsuspend the forum as long as certain resource limits aren't hit again which I'm currently working on fixing.

If the forum goes down again we'll most likely be moving to an improved  hosting provider.

Cheers,

Rab

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
11 hours ago, Rab said:

Hey everyone,

Due to an issue with the size of the forum and the limitations of our current host, they suspended our services. They've for now agreed to unsuspend the forum as long as certain resource limits aren't hit again which I'm currently working on fixing.

If the forum goes down again we'll most likely be moving to a new host that'll be able to handle the forum.

Cheers,

Rab

Well done buddy, I know you have worked your guts out the last 2 days getting this forum up and running again but you have come up trumps, if it means a new server then I will go by that, cheers. :congrats:

8 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Well done buddy, I know you have worked your guts out the last 2 days getting this forum up and running again but you have come up trumps, if it means a new server then I will go by that, cheers. :congrats:

He’s been out for a car and actually had to talk to me. Poor bastard.

• Administrator
16 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

It's because you kept posting gifs mate. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Nice work getting us back up mate... If we do need to move to a new hosting provider will that cost us more?? 

Chelsea fans will have to pay more, yes. 

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

Chelsea fans will have to pay more, yes. 

You could be on to something there mate... If the supporters on here contribute more money in line with their teams position in the league then it should be doable.. Arsenal fans £100, City fan £90, so and and so forth down the table 

You lot will have to pay no more than a couple of quid tops so good news for you... B|

13 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

I thought it was a DDos attack,   with all those fake accounts that spam.

DDoS wouldn't waste their time creating accounts. All you need to do is overload the server with traffic (which doesn't seem like it would be hard lolz)

Archived