talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

These Lincoln Project ads are pretty good, even if I think they're just republicans that want to rehabilitate their party's image after Dickface Donald has hijacked it.

That's exactly it tbf. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow this cunt's made it so if I leave the US before January, I won't be able to come back on my valid visa to be with my wife.

Not that I was planning on leaving the US anytime soon with COVID. But that's a bit fucking ridiculous.

So the US is the epicentre of a global pandemic, with cases rising by the day pretty much across each state... and what does this moron do? Stops federal funding for the National Institute of Health from doing research on how coronavirus passes from bats to humans. Not like that information might be useful for future outbreaks (which I think are inevitable as how many coronavirus outbreaks have we had in the last decade? SARS, MERS, COVID-19)… right?

It's absolutely fucking mental how so much of the US sits by as this guy actively makes the world more unsafe now and in the future.

It also begs the question, should the US be the influential superpower it is when it's a democracy where whether or not wearing a facemask in the epicentre of this pandemic is a political debate? The highly radicalised partisan nature of American politics is leading to a world where US policy can only be trusted to be as consistent, stable, and trustworthy as the presidential administration in charge at the time... the US has abandoned WHO commitments during a global pandemic (which I find ironic, because the reason given for abandoning the WHO was "China's influence on the WHO" - but the US abandoning funding for the WHO means China will have an overwhelming amount of influence over the WHO... far more than they ever did before).

The EU is considering blocking US residents from entering the EU indefinitely due to the country's handling of coronavirus. And I can't blame them. So far the only real national response has been to give a massive bailout to the ultra-wealthy and to massive corporations, while handing out a much smaller chunk of cash to small businesses, while giving pennies to most Americans. Meanwhile people are losing their jobs and thousands of people are dying. Some states are handling the virus better than others, yet even they are seeing a big spike right now... it doesn't really work out when you've got a country made up of mini-countries trying to address a national crisis and not all working together.

Honestly, this administration's handling of coronavirus should be seen as nothing short of criminal. A lot of people have died and will die because of needless inaction about a crisis they were told they needed to act quickly... but they didn't want to believe it would be as bad as it is.

• Subscriber

Trump has been banned from Twitch now on 'hate speech' grounds and one of the subreddits occupied by his supporters has been shut down.

With social media finally taking a stand on his bullshit and the polls moving ever further away from a Trump victory, it looks like this bizarre and dangerous episode is coming to an end after many of us feared another 4-5 years of this menace being one of the most powerful people in the world.

I've read enough that Trump and his team will now fight tooth and nail to use voter suppression and misinformation to their advantage but I'm daring to believe now that he will lose this election. I'm probably over 50% sure though that even if he loses, he will fail to accept the result of the election and things will get ugly from a legal perspective.

I really hope the cunt and all of the people that have broken the law alongside him or to enable him are in jail before the next election.

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Trump has been banned from Twitch now on 'hate speech' grounds and one of the subreddits occupied by his supporters has been shut down.

With social media finally taking a stand on his bullshit and the polls moving ever further away from a Trump victory, it looks like this bizarre and dangerous episode is coming to an end after many of us feared another 4-5 years of this menace being one of the most powerful people in the world.

I've read enough that Trump and his team will now fight tooth and nail to use voter suppression and misinformation to their advantage but I'm daring to believe now that he will lose this election. I'm probably over 50% sure though that even if he loses, he will fail to accept the result of the election and things will get ugly from a legal perspective.

I really hope the cunt and all of the people that have broken the law alongside him or to enable him are in jail before the next election.

Looks like the cunt has gone elsewhere, I wish he would just fuck off.

The rise of Parler, team Trump’s new favourite social network
Parler allows its users to 'speak free' and has caught the eye of Trump as he readies for battle against Joe Biden

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/06/30/rise-parler-team-trumps-new-favourite-social-network/

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Looks like the cunt has gone elsewhere, I wish he would just fuck off.

The rise of Parler, team Trump’s new favourite social network
Parler allows its users to 'speak free' and has caught the eye of Trump as he readies for battle against Joe Biden

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/06/30/rise-parler-team-trumps-new-favourite-social-network/

Now that some absolute stains of society have gone to use Parler, the less attention given to that platform the better.  

The reaction to the New York Times sorry about trump being briefed on February about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban for the murders of US troops has been interesting.

On one hand other journalists have been guarded. Confirming the intelligence behind the story in terms that there was evidence that Russia were doing it, but not touching the issue of whether trump knew and had not reacted to this.

On the other hand Twitter has gone into overdrive, with some detractors suggesting this is ten times more the violation of his oaths as the Ukraine matter for which he was impeached.

43 minutes ago, Harry said:

The reaction to the New York Times sorry about trump being briefed on February about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban for the murders of US troops has been interesting.

Lol Russia is doing to America in Afghanistan what America did to Russians in Afghanistan in the 80s

5 hours ago, Azeem said:

Lol Russia is doing to America in Afghanistan what America did to Russians in Afghanistan in the 80s

Which could be the reason the defence community seems so United in attempting to play down the story... It could come out as common knowledge within defence circles and part of the reason relations with Russia were so poor before trump.....

I'm just speculating. But it's definitely a weird and non unanimous response to be proclaiming that trump should be strung up over this

On 27/06/2020 at 02:21, Harry said:

Just imagine you asked someone at your work a question like this, and got this as your reply. 

20200627_021848.jpg

What would you actually think about the mental faculties of that person?

He was offered a second chance to provide a coherent answer to what he wants to do in his second term, and why he's running.

20200703_003829.jpg

I'm not sure if what his strategy now. It seems to be that he's really back on the Steve Bannon/Steve Miller trajectory, and his approval rating is about where it was last time he ran in sync with them.

It's just fucking bizarre that you see this shit on twitter. He may withhold finding from the department of education who are acting on CDC guidance because he disagrees with the CDC.

Romney has taken to being the only one to speak out against trump. However he's almost certainly saying what many in the Republican party are thinking about the Roger Stone pardoning. 

Even still this is pretty extreme language.

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived