Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

football forum

Dickface Donald

Man, Jonathan Swan seems to be a great reporter. "Lower than the world?", his facial expression. I can't stop watching.

34 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Man, Jonathan Swan seems to be a great reporter. "Lower than the world?", his facial expression. I can't stop watching.

Really was a fantastic interview. About time someone took on Trump and his pure unadulterated bullshit like he did. Other times Trump just gets to blabber on with it all and not get properly quizzed. The White House conferences are just a pure waste of time because he will either just ignore and move on or the reporter themselves gets talked over and is responded to with an insulting/offensive answer. 

Surprised but not at all surprised.

No person I can think of would have been more likely to make a push for this than trump.

• Haha 1

On 09/08/2020 at 03:45, Harry said:

Surprised but not at all surprised.

No person I can think of would have been more likely to make a push for this than trump.

:4_joy:

download.png.6af0764f9632245079248666f814dd21.png

5 hours ago, MUFC said:

There’s probably a shitload of people all over the UK too that probably are in favour of China’s concentration camps for Muslims though. So I’m not surprised at reports that a known bigot is pro-concentration camp

• Upvote 1

Biden's just pissed off about over 75% of every democrat I know here by picking Kamela Harris.