talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was before we found out the poor guy had been illegally wiretapped by president Obama to be used for the benefit of trying to help hillary Clinton win the election....

This issue must be investigated immediately and should naturally take precedence over the existing investigating of connections between the Trump campaign and the Russian government which is pure fake news, or answering the question of whether an independent special prosecutor should be appointed to that investigation now that the head of the justice department had to recuse himself for lying to congress about having contact with members of the Russian government during the campaign....

To his credit he did deliver a pretty good state of the union before that but it's a distant memory now and he's back in the same exhausting pressure cooker of endless scandal and furore...

I will try to pull a "the road so far":

*  Kellyanne Conway's face is degrading at an alarming rate. I fear we could be witnessing an Indiana-Jones-and-the-last-crusade fake-Grail kind of degradation here.

* Le Garde des Sceaux Jefferson Beauregard Sessions is a liar or a senile fvck. Had at least the single denominator modicum of decency to recuse himself.

* Trump dennounces an Obama wiretapping on Trumptower on the basis of a Breitbart claim. Trump centers his twitter agenda on what the read/sees in crappy media.

* Trump apparently had a decent speech in I don't know what I couldn't give a chance for, after his cringeful Florida rally.

* Eminence grise Bannon and Trump set for a cabinet of "deconstruction".

I've read that illegal immigration has already dropped 40%. I suppose it's just a psychological affect, would-be borders hoppers are having seconds thoughts just due to fear of deportation. If illegals aren't no longer accommodated, then they'd stop coming, right?

Trump is coming away from the Middle East this is upsetting the people at the top due to their dealings and other interests they have with the Arab nations.  The Rothschilds are probably the main people that are trying to get rid of Trump as they did with Kennedy when he exposed the secret society elite are controlling things when he wanted to shut down the central banks of The Rothschilds.   

Btwwj_LCYAMqwhw.jpg

That's an urban legend mate. Money doesn't hide that well. There are many wealthy Rothschilds but i stongly doubt they, the Csrnegies and the rockafeller juniors have stayed hidden these many years secretly ruining the world. 

32 minutes ago, Harry said:

That's an urban legend mate. Money doesn't hide that well. There are many wealthy Rothschilds but i stongly doubt they, the Csrnegies and the rockafeller juniors have stayed hidden these many years secretly ruining the world. 

Trump has a history with the Rothschilds, as he apparently has borrowed money from them and they must of caused him hell in the process. 

12 hours ago, VanPanna said:

Trump is coming away from the Middle East this is upsetting the people at the top due to their dealings and other interests they have with the Arab nations.  The Rothschilds are probably the main people that are trying to get rid of Trump as they did with Kennedy when he exposed the secret society elite are controlling things when he wanted to shut down the central banks of The Rothschilds.   

Btwwj_LCYAMqwhw.jpg

Use the following dog-whistling combo in a simple message:

1) jewish name (yeah) 0473.png

+

2) secret cabal (yeah) 0473.png

+

3) banks (YEAH) 0473.png

+

4) ruining "our" world (pfft, meh, not well defined here) avatar_0395dd55ebbe_128.png

+

5) using cultural marxism [sic] or whatnot (you sorely missed this one) o1cfoCiS_reasonably_small.jpg

I give you a C+ for your candidacy to the resident alt-right cyberactivist slot in here. Kek.

6 hours ago, Harry said:

They fund the federal banks, they are the ones calling the shots.   The Clintons are very much in that circle with their great friendships with the Rockefellers.   Trump is a big danger to them as well as the Rothschilds and the other members of the council of 13,  The Bilderberg group also, I wonder if Trump will be attending that just like Bush, Obama and Clinton have in the past, again I think not.     People need to look at things a bit more deeper instead of reading the mainstream news which is again controlled by certain individuals.  Would you think Trump would get this bad publicity if the Elite were backing him??  I think not as they are with the embellishments from the past offices.  There is always a hidden agenda in the mainstream media.

I've seen the bits about job increases and the Dow doing well. Anybody know enough about the American economy to give an honest assessment about it? 

I will say after 50 days in aged 70 and under constant attack from Word Go he's held up remarkably well. The sheer work ethic is to be admired he really is showing up career politicians for the feckless wastes of money they are. 

Imo it would be spin to draw any conclusions one way or another at this point. 50 days just isn't enough time to measure a presidents impact on the economy. It was on a pretty positive trajectory before he came in and that has continued. (+2.2m jobs in 2015 and +2.7m in '15. 250k added in Feb unber DT).

Businesses don't support his anti free trade sentiments but they're banking on him not doing much about it and they like the idea of his tax cut plan which they know will get through congress (and will put more money in their pockets at the expense of the government balance sheet) so they're on board.

I'd say they're cautiously optimistic, banking on him doing what all Republicans do despite the fact he appears unpredictable, or at the very least banking on getting enough from the Republican congress that it will be worth their while. 

9 hours ago, VanPanna said:

They fund the federal banks, they are the ones calling the shots.   The Clintons are very much in that circle with their great friendships with the Rockefellers.   Trump is a big danger to them as well as the Rothschilds and the other members of the council of 13,  The Bilderberg group also, I wonder if Trump will be attending that just like Bush, Obama and Clinton have in the past, again I think not.     People need to look at things a bit more deeper instead of reading the mainstream news which is again controlled by certain individuals.  Would you think Trump would get this bad publicity if the Elite were backing him??  I think not as they are with the embellishments from the past offices.  There is always a hidden agenda in the mainstream media.

Its conspiracy theory stuff.... these all powerful people that have just let trump become president? They can control everything else but they can't stop Julian Assange and hackers from the Russian government?

They have all the power and money in the world but rather than just have him assassinated they ring up newspapers and order them to write unfavorable shit to try to put pressure on him? They rule the world and are responsible for planning and engineering most of what's ever happened? If so its very possible that trump is their man and that they planned all of this as another step toward their end game... 

And even if it were true these guys have provided a better system for providing quality of life for the people than the dictators and Putin types (where he really does control very overtly who becomes billionaires, what get's written in the press, what the government do etc). 

Interesting stuff to ponder about but it doesn't add up in far more ways than it makes good sense.

22 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Doubt he's surpassing Obama, he was also terrible for it

It's a little ironic considering he moaned about Obama doing it so much. He even has the audacity to do it at the cost of the taxpayer and pay it straight into his own pocket using his own courses and hotels. He's working for the common man though!

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

It's a little ironic considering he moaned about Obama doing it so much. He even has the audacity to do it at the cost of the taxpayer and pay it straight into his own pocket using his own courses and hotels. He's working for the common man though!

Wasn't it twice with the Japanese Premier though? in which case it's corporate entertainment. I still wouldn't be surprised if he's visiting his Florida courses often though he's always been a big golfer.

Trump's budget proposal:

C7Cabp3XEAECrTo.jpg

The idea of focusing less on actually helping the country and more on "defense" isn't anything new when it comes to the US but people that thought Trump was going to turn how things are done around couldn't have been more wrong. Same of course could be said for Obama when he took charge but the difference here is that it's being done under a dumber, more buffoonish President who's less interested in knowing things and more interested in how it helps his businesses and has a more bigoted, delusional and overall more ignorant rhetoric.

It is insane how blindly obsessed America's right wing is with the military.

16 hours ago, 6666 said:

Trump's budget proposal:

C7Cabp3XEAECrTo.jpg

The idea of focusing less on actually helping the country and more on "defense" isn't anything new when it comes to the US but people that thought Trump was going to turn how things are done around couldn't have been more wrong. Same of course could be said for Obama when he took charge but the difference here is that it's being done under a dumber, more buffoonish President who's less interested in knowing things and more interested in how it helps his businesses and has a more bigoted, delusional and overall more ignorant rhetoric.

It is insane how blindly obsessed America's right wing is with the military.

I think almost half of the adults are 12-year-olds mentally, indoctrinated with nationalism. It's sad to see how such a big portion of the working class can vote against their own interests, but this year you can almost not blame them. Clinton is a fake Democrat after all.

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived