talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It's almost, almost enough to feel sorry for people who follow this kind of man. Actually believing this wall could ever happen, you've got to be pretty dim and people like Bannon just leech off people's base bigotry.

There are many different types of trump voters. Some, a fair chunk I'd say who have no idea what's happening in politics but just know that they always vote for the Republican party. The more fervent supporters are different and have been well trained to reject all facts and evidence. They are beyond saving. The Bannon build the wall scam took those second category of people as easy marks. Which they are. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It's almost, almost enough to feel sorry for people who follow this kind of man. Actually believing this wall could ever happen, you've got to be pretty dim and people like Bannon just leech off people's base bigotry.

Fuck em don’t feel sorry for them. It’s their fault they’re bigoted idiots that were exploited by grifters. They owe it to the rest of the world to not be a bunch of dumb cunts and they’ll never live up to that

What the administration has done to the US Postal Service, to prevent people mailing in ballots for the election, is pretty fucking appalling. It impacts much more than the election too.

I hope Tories aren’t doing their typical bullshit and taking notes on what the US Conservatives are doing. Because they love the idea of privitisation... and I’m sure that’s where republicans want to eventually take the mail in the US after they’ve tried to rig an election.

20 minutes ago, Azeem said:

There's some positive though,  that will make him complete two terms and he'll be ineligible to run President ever again :coffee:

Yeah because he’s been so good about following the law as President...

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Hasnt he already made comments about serving for like 3+ terms? I thought I remember reading something about that when he was bringing up postponing the election a few weeks back.

Yeah he has floated that idea several times.

18 hours ago, Azeem said:

There's some positive though,  that will make him complete two terms and he'll be ineligible to run President ever again :coffee:

No. It's just a horrible horrible negative. If trumpism is not repudiated at the ballot box then don junior is the future of the GOP

17 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Hasnt he already made comments about serving for like 3+ terms? I thought I remember reading something about that when he was bringing up postponing the election a few weeks back.

Yes the chants of "lock her up" from 2016 have been replaced by chants of "12 more years" in 2020.

20 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah I think so too

None of the fundamentals support it. He's ahead by a significantly higher margin than Hillary Clinton as per the below graph... The 0 axis would imply he's exactly as popular as Hillary Clinton at the same point.

The current difference shown would easily be enough to tip the scales in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, which flips the result from 2016.

HOWEVER. he's in power now and is without remorse. He will do whatever it takes to win, and even if he doesn't win he won't step aside. He would rather start a civil war than go down in history as a failed one term president.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

None of the fundamentals support it. He's ahead by a significantly higher margin than Hillary Clinton as per the below graph... The 0 axis would imply he's exactly as popular as Hillary Clinton at the same point.

The current difference shown would easily be enough to tip the scales in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, which flips the result from 2016.

HOWEVER. he's in power now and is without remorse. He will do whatever it takes to win, and even if he doesn't win he won't step aside. He would rather start a civil war than go down in history as a failed one term president.

It’ll be a fixed election because this administration is styled after a banana republic tinpot dictatorship.

Even if the votes say he’s lost, he’s going to insist he’s won and say Biden cheated.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I think there is a fairly real possibility of civil war in America by the end of 2020. and only one side seems to realise that and be prepared for it.

I mean, I think the American right wing, Y’all Qaeda, sort of found that the people on the left protesting aren’t as unprepared as they thought in Portland on Saturday.

The aftermath of a day where the right thought it would be good to drive cars into people and shoot pepperspray paintballs into crowds of protestors ended up with a Trump supporting member of Y’all Qaeda getting shot dead.

So the escalation of violence isn’t really being met with the left saying “oh no don’t do that!” like Charlottesville. If anything I think gun ownership by the American left is probably through the roof right now.

The country’s absolutely fallen apart though and I want to go home.

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived