talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

I wonder how Graham feels about this kind of ad, coming from a group of people you know he respects, and is probably not all that different too in terms of his ideology... Does it sting seeing a group of former Republicans running this ad in your home state, or are you already numb to it?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/16/913398383/whistleblower-alleges-medical-neglect-questionable-hysterectomies-of-ice-detaine

Forced sterilisation of people in these camps that the ACLU has likened to "concentration camps" ... that's pretty fucked up.

So William Barr's trying to change the media focus by going around making insane statements in public. But tbh, the media hardly focused on this story at all. They're too busy with COVID, Biden v. Trump, the escalated racial tensions, etc...

12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/16/913398383/whistleblower-alleges-medical-neglect-questionable-hysterectomies-of-ice-detaine

Forced sterilisation of people in these camps that the ACLU has likened to "concentration camps" ... that's pretty fucked up.

So William Barr's trying to change the media focus by going around making insane statements in public. But tbh, the media hardly focused on this story at all. They're too busy with COVID, Biden v. Trump, the escalated racial tensions, etc...

Not sure this has anything to do to Trump though, right? I know he's essentially against immigration, but it's hard to think he okay'd this idea. 

Disgusting shit, and in my State. Fucking pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Not sure this has anything to do to Trump though, right? I know he's essentially against immigration, but it's hard to think he okay'd this idea. 

Disgusting shit, and in my State. Fucking pathetic. 

I mean... it's ICE. ICE falls under the Dept of Homeland Security. Trump is squarely responsible for the misconduct of executive agencies like the Dept of Homeland Security. The head of DHS is also apparently illegally holding his role, and he was appointed by Trump.

Someone okay'd this and if they did it without the president's approval... that's pretty shocking. But he's a man who's done and said some horrible things, I'm not sure we can doubt that he wouldn't be okay with this. I mean... part of his rhetoric the first time around was a blatant attempt at trying to dehumanise Latinos. This sort of action does demonstrate that he doesn't think of these people as quite like people.

A lotta fucked up shit's happened in your state in the past 4 years. Seems like Atlanta is a beacon of light surrounded by fields of fucking shit. Hopefully one day that changes.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I mean... it's ICE. ICE falls under the Dept of Homeland Security. Trump is squarely responsible for the misconduct of executive agencies like the Dept of Homeland Security. The head of DHS is also apparently illegally holding his role, and he was appointed by Trump.

Someone okay'd this and if they did it without the president's approval... that's pretty shocking. But he's a man who's done and said some horrible things, I'm not sure we can doubt that he wouldn't be okay with this. I mean... part of his rhetoric the first time around was a blatant attempt at trying to dehumanise Latinos. This sort of action does demonstrate that he doesn't think of these people as quite like people.

A lotta fucked up shit's happened in your state in the past 4 years. Seems like Atlanta is a beacon of light surrounded by fields of fucking shit. Hopefully one day that changes.

Yeah - I just wonder if this was an isolated incident at the facility in GA, or if this is really a bigger event throughout these immigration centers. 

Regardless, no way does this stick to Trump, the man seems to be able to avoid every fucking charge brought against him. 

Georgia has always been pretty backwards shitty state, but Atlanta is a good place and the center of a lot of major positive events. 

• The title was changed to Donald Trump Thread
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Eco said:

IT might be different in Europe, but whether or not you hate the president, you are still supposed to show some respect for him...so I changed it. 

We get it, he's a dick...

When your country has existed for over a thousand years, respect for twats is the first thing to go. I admire your decency. Not a euphemism. 

Just now, Batard said:

When your country has existed for over a thousand years, respect for twats is the first thing to go. I admire your decency. Not a euphemism. 

You better watch yourself...without my ancestors Europe would be a whole big Nazi led continent. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

You better watch yourself...without my ancestors Europe would be a whole big Nazi led continent. 

It's hard to say. Britain would have held out for as long as it could, I dare say the Russians would have eventually crushed most of Eastern Germany. 

Just now, Batard said:

It's hard to say. Britain would have held out for as long as it could, I dare say the Russians would have eventually crushed most of Eastern Germany. 

xD

You tit...I'm half Russian (Mom) and American (Dad).  

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Eco said:

IT might be different in Europe, but whether or not you hate the president, you are still supposed to show some respect for him...so I changed it. 

We get it, he's a dick...

I don't think he reads the forum though to be honest mate. 

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived