The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/08/2019 at 22:00, Eco said:

Mostly ignorant. 

I loved Obama and still do, but with every candidate you meet supporters that are a little 'too' much and just brain washed really. 

On 02/08/2019 at 23:24, RandoEFC said:

Fake news.

To be fair Biden has made similar commitments towards curing cancer and it was portrayed as a Kennedy-esque "we'll put a man on the moon inside this decade" kind of forward thinking statement.

14 hours ago, Harry said:

To be fair Biden has made similar commitments towards curing cancer and it was portrayed as a Kennedy-esque "we'll put a man on the moon inside this decade" kind of forward thinking statement.

Probably partly due to me following more left-wing commentators, but a lot of people found it hilarious when Biden did it as well. 

It's kind of statement that someone makes when they have absolutely no concern for the immediate steps that need to be taken in the country, but want to show some kind of positivity and "vision". 

• Subscriber

Yeah yet another example of politicians using sound bites that they think the people want to hear, instead of actual feasible policy or change that could affect their lives.

And another opportunity taken successfully by the 90% of the population to just believe what they hear from the person who shouts the loudest without any critical thought to whether it's actually true, how it will be achieved, and whether they're even going to be arsed or remember long enough to realise they've been told an outright lie.

26 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Jeffrey Epstein "commits suicide" while being under suicide watch... Was hoping he'd give up his buddy, Donald Trump.

I think with the number of powerful people that reportedly rode his Lolita Express it was unlikely he’d ever make trial. Considering he was found hanging while in suicide watch, where they’re meant to check on you every 10-15 minutes this should be heavily investigated 

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think with the number of powerful people that reportedly rode his Lolita Express it was unlikely he’d ever make trial. Considering he was found hanging while in suicide watch, where they’re meant to check on you every 10-15 minutes this should be heavily investigated 

I saw something where they reckon the CCTV on his cell “malfunctioned” 🤣 if that’s true it’s scandalous 

On 16/08/2019 at 12:41, Teso dos Bichos said:

It's never a dull week with trump 

To be honest, it's at the point where he's so regularly ridiculous that all of this comes across as normal. Him doing something good would be shocking news. 

The US is close allies with Denmark, who are a NATO ally. The US gets full strategic benefit from Greenland already.

But considering how he's promoting policy to accelerate climate change, and how China and Russia are looking to acquire arctic real estate in a warmer world... maybe that's his thinking here.

I don’t know how more Americans aren’t ashamed of him. I know he’s plenty hated, but I just can’t believe he still has the support of the republican party. It’s so clear he’s not fit for office, and it’s been clear for such a long time. 

On 20/08/2019 at 04:31, Dr. Gonzo said:

The US is close allies with Denmark, who are a NATO ally. The US gets full strategic benefit from Greenland already.

But considering how he's promoting policy to accelerate climate change, and how China and Russia are looking to acquire arctic real estate in a warmer world... maybe that's his thinking here.

I wouldn't credit him with strategic thinking on that level at all mate. What you've suggested could be a thinking of the people who put the A4 page in Trump's morning dossier but Trump's thinking will be much more simple... What would make him look good, powerful, important and ballsy, and dominate the news cycle? What headline sounds big and exciting?

It's been proven time and again and validated by essentially all personal accounts from people that have no reason to obfuscate.

10 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Trump just said Jews love him like he is the second coming of God, 

I'm pretty sure Jews don't have any second coming in their theology.

Hilarious how much is wrong with that statement.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t know how more Americans aren’t ashamed of him. I know he’s plenty hated, but I just can’t believe he still has the support of the republican party. It’s so clear he’s not fit for office, and it’s been clear for such a long time. 

Lifetime judicial appointments at a crucial time in partisan warfare make it worthwhile no matter the hypocrisy and brand damage sustained.

They've already secured the supreme court majority for a generation thanks to trump. That locks in citizens united and partisan gerrymandering, puts abortion rollbacks on the table and provides a stable majority in a branch of government able to contain or curb any major Democrat policy reforms that could happen in the next 20 years.

Did anyone read Anthony Scaromucci's interview in vanity Fair...?

The red line for me was the racism—full-blown racism. He can say that he’s not a racist, and I agree with him, okay? And let me explain to you why he’s not a racist, ’cause this is very important. He’s actually worse than a racist. He is so narcissistic, he doesn’t see people as people. He sees them as objects in his field of vision. And so therefore, that’s why he has no empathy. That’s why he’s got his thumb up in the air when he’s taking a picture with an orphan. That’s why when someone’s leaning over the desk and asks [Nobel Prize–winning human rights activist Nadia Murad], “Well, what happened to your family members?”—they were murdered—he just looks at her and says, “Okay, when are we getting coffee here?”

You know, he doesn’t look at people—and by the way, if you and I were in his field of vision and he had a cold and the two of us had to die for him to get a Kleenex, you’re fucking dead. I mean, there’s no chance. You understand that, right?

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Where’d you hear this? 

On yahoo it might not be right. The idea is the force stops them from getting to America or something. To be fair yahoo is very anti trump so it might not be true 

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived