• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Nobody wants to see a dead kid but the corpse of that kid exists because of the reasons you just gave. Ethnic cleansing, so many dead, many more injured, people’s homes being destroyed etc... etc... all exist and they’re real (not pictures) for those suffering this disaster as many others through time and present all around the world.

You, I and everyone on their internet driven devices or reading a newspaper, watching tv or listening to the radio have it cushty to have an opinion and sound outraged. But those out there are watching their sons, daughters, relatives and friends die in front of their very eyes so I don’t think we have a damned right to be protected from reality.

You or I feel disturbed and shocked? GOOD! That means you’re a fucking human being with compassion and integrity with all of your ethical sensibilities in place (I hope). That’s what this is all about and deleting the truth is ACTUALLY doing the work Donald cunt Trump wants you to do so it’s all about news on war with numbers.

Fucking hell! Disturbing indeed. Let’s not worry mate, the pictures are gone and we’ll soon just be laughing at Trump’s thick arsed tweets with that kid, that raped and stoned to death woman etc... will just be a distant memory with the odd football post in between.

I agree with you, but there’s ethnic cleansing going on in Asia and we’re not posting pictures of dead bodies there.

This Kurds in Syria thing is a disaster. But it makes a bit more sense now, the top Kurdish general has told the US to stay or they’ll invite Russia in. So watch Russia essentially control all of Syria as IS comes back into the fold, and the refugees will be directed towards Europe. And the refugee crisis impacting Europe has been proven to push people towards more right wing tendencies.

• Administrator
23 hours ago, SirBalon said:

That’s what this is all about and deleting the truth is ACTUALLY doing the work Donald cunt Trump wants you to do

Bit of an exaggeration this. 

I get the message you're trying to portray. The reality of it all. The sheer monstrosity of it all and making it public to the masses etc. 

A football forum is not that place. And yes I know it's a Trump topic but this site isn't the platform to get the message out. 

Did you put it on your Facebook or Instagram? 

On 12/10/2019 at 11:46, DeadLinesman said:

The problem is America’s voting system.

I agree. At least partially, but there's something else in play in American politics. Look at Nixon - he proposed passing legislation that basically looks just like what "Obamacare" looks like. But you zoom forward a few decades in the future and Obama's health plan is branded as communism coming to America - and that's a plan that the right supported in the 70s and the left thought didn't do enough and just propped up the American health insurance industry.

So times have changed to keep pushing the right even more to the right, the left to the centre, and for the left in America to be really on the fringes. I think @Harry says it best with:

On 12/10/2019 at 20:33, Harry said:

The current state of American politics I'd suggest is the product of 25ish years of hard work by the GOP, the tea party movement and it's financial backers with the primary tactics being to stoke anger and refuse to engage and to drive their voters further away from the centre.

Although the timing is probably just right after Nixon's resignation and Rodger Ailes deciding there needs to be a news outlet for the right. That would ultimately come to fruition in Fox News - the most watched news outlet in America (yet also the one that likes to shit on "mainstream media" the most). Although none of it would have been possible had Reagan not fucked with the laws regarding how news had to be presented in the U.S.

But yeah, Trump's a symptom of the disease in American politics - not the disease itself. The big disease is the decades long push to the right to become more extreme, thus making moderates in the U.S. something more along the lines of what we'd consider conservatives.

4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Turns out ‘Make America Great Again’ really meant ‘Make America a terrorist-enabling, ally-betraying kleptocracy dedicated to doing the bidding of Vladimir Putin.’ 

To be fair, it’s a lot less catchy.

Make America Great Again is actually a pre-war American fascist rallying cry. And Dr. Seuss hated them.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.artsy.net/article/artsy-editorial-dr-seuss-satirized-america-first-decades-donald-trump-made-policy/amp

Charles Lindbergh (the guy who first flew across the Atlantic) and William Randolph Hearst (the original Rupert Murdoch) were big pushers of that bullshit.

Time really is just cyclical

*edit* my mistake it’s the America First line that trump parrots not maga 

It's now looking like John fucking Bolton of all people was the one who's been making most of the Ukraine leaks and before resigning/getting sacked (it's hard to tell whatever is the case in the Trump administration)… he sent his top aide to report to the White House Counsel and Inspector General that he had nothing to do with "whatever drug deal Giulliani and Mulvaney are cooking up in the Ukraine."

It's looking like this + the effort to cede more control of the Middle East to Russia were a bridge too far for Bolton. When John Bolton decides you're not ethical enough to keep working with... you've got some serious issues with your ethics. Because that man is an evil piece of shit and even he had the sense to know he didn't want to be involved with breaking the law and making the Middle East more shite than he's already made it (because as an architect of the Iraq war, he's basically a co-founder of ISIS).

Yes it's real! This has been leaked, it's no forgery, no "feeeeik neeeuuuus" (imagine Trump's voice on that one).

God grief... We have bigger problems than at first thought. I wonder what that evil shitester Erdogan thinks! It's all about the legel of laughter, not how serious he will be taking that.

image.jpeg

32 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Yes it's real! This has been leaked, it's no forgery, no "feeeeik neeeuuuus" (imagine Trump's voice on that one).

God grief... We have bigger problems than at first thought. I wonder what that evil shitester Erdogan thinks! It's all about the legel of laughter, not how serious he will be taking that.

image.jpeg

Doesn't have have tons of advisors? How did no one look over this and said "Yea, na, we can't send that"? Or maybe they just think that's what people would expect of him. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Doesn't have have tons of advisors? How did no one look over this and said "Yea, na, we can't send that"? Or maybe they just think that's what people would expect of him. 

It's all about "a greeeeat deeeeal", "the greeeeastest deeeeal in history", "I'm the greeeeatest Preeesideeent"... Or further along in his own words (I kid you not, this is as real as the previous two quotes)... "I looove the uneducaaated"

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It's all about "a greeeeat deeeeal", "the greeeeastest deeeeal in history", "I'm the greeeeatest Preeesideeent"... Or further along in his own words (I kid you not, this is as real as the previous two quotes)... "I looove the uneducaaated"

:D I think it was Alec Baldwin who said Trump always wants to come up with a better or greater word for everything but fails to do so. 

12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

:D I think it was Alec Baldwin who said Trump always wants to come up with a better or greater word for everything but fails to do so. 

It was indeed... But out of the artists that speak out against this unadulterated fool I love Robert De Niro best! He doesn't hold back, his correct emotion driven words connect completely with every man, woman, cat and dog in the street. Bette Middler isn't far behind either.

6 hours ago, SirBalon said:

image.jpeg

I feel bad for professional satirists. The biggest parody of Trump is the man himself.

He’s just an old rich kid, his mind never developed. He talks like a child, he writes like a child, so he obviously thinks like a child.

The people that think this man is smart have to have something wrong with them.

Turdogan just threw the letter into the bin upon receiving it.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I feel bad for professional satirists. The biggest parody of Trump is the man himself.

He’s just an old rich kid, his mind never developed. He talks like a child, he writes like a child, so he obviously thinks like a child.

The people that think this man is smart have to have something wrong with them.

Turdogan just threw the letter into the bin upon receiving it.

Don't tell trump or he'll nuke someone... I am genuinely starting to fear him doing something even more catastrophic than he had already as he descends further into madness.

Just now, Harry said:

Don't tell trump or he'll nuke someone... I am genuinely starting to fear him doing something even more catastrophic than he had already as he descends further into madness.

Fortunately he can’t just launch a nuke by himself, there’s several people that need to sign off on it.

Granted, it’s the military so they’re probably brainless yes men that’ll do whatever they’re ordered.

20 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'll read it... but I also think George Conway's just an opportunistic shitbag. He and his wife (Kellyanne Conway) are just playing both sides, so they can make money regardless of whatever happens with Trump. Kellyanne's gone to the dark side and shilling for Trump, despite being pretty vocally anti-Trump before she was hired by him. And once she joined the Trump camp, George Conway's been incredibly vocal about how anti-Trump he is and how Trump's not fit to be President.

Trump abandons plans for Doral site as host of G7 meeting. 

Also his chief of staff Mullaney walks back his previous admission of a quid pro quo with Ukraine over Biden....

And Mitch McConnell writing op eds in the Washington Post criticising the Syria decisions....

Crazy shit

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived