• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

"Devastating piece" it's not devastating though is it. Anyone who still supports Trump now is way past the point of being swayed by factual evidence, terrible things he's said or done, or indeed him shooting an innocent civilian on camera in broad daylight as the ape himself said.

I don't even have to live there or be affected by it but I dread another 5 years of him in the White House just because his occupancy of it paints such a terrible picture of us as a species.

It doesn't need to convince nailed on trump fans to be a devastating piece mate. They believe Biden's a pedophile, and that bill gates and fauci should be imprisoned. Many would likely opt out of democracy at this point if it meant their side won and that is very unsettling, particularly because that group have not arrived at that position by accident.

But facts still matter in the real world, and that piece presented them in devastating fashion,

I wouldn't say our government are any better though. In fact none of them from my time have been anything special, British politics are an embarrassment overall.  They are all the same, posh boy gimps who don't really represent what the nation is TRULY about, make fuck up after fuck up and have never lived in the real world. If they aren't invading other countries(which leads to terrorist attacks), they are fucking the country up by allowing a virus to in-bed itself into society before they do anything about it, i.e they have done something about it when it was far too late and the damage was already well and truly done.

I don't see how Borris Johnson is any less inept than Trump. The only difference between the 2 is that Trump is a gobshyte and Borris isn't.

You can only blame the majority of voters in each country in the end. Both countries are full of absolute plebs, enough plebs to ruin it for everyone else. If 51% of a country are plebs, that's enough.

But I rant too much lately, I feel like I'm becoming a miserable cunt like Artful Dodger, so I'm going to stop. I need sex I think :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I wouldn't say our government are any better though. In fact none of them from my time have been anything special, British politics are an embarrassment overall.  They are all the same, posh boy gimps who don't really represent what the nation is TRULY about, make fuck up after fuck up and have never lived in the real world. If they aren't invading other countries(which leads to terrorist attacks), they are fucking the country up by allowing a virus to in-bed itself into society before they do anything about it, i.e they have done something about it when it was far too late and the damage was already well and truly done.

I don't see how Borris Johnson is any less inept than Trump. The only difference between the 2 is that Trump is a gobshyte and Borris isn't.

You can only blame the majority of voters in each country in the end. Both countries are full of absolute plebs, enough plebs to ruin it for everyone else. If 51% of a country are plebs, that's enough.

But I rant too much lately, I feel like I'm becoming a miserable cunt like Artful Dodger, so I'm going to stop. I need sex I think :ph34r:

Governments everywhere are uninspired but I see America as inferior to other western democracies.

Bottom line America's system of government makes for a thrilling sporting contest but it's effectiveness has been eroded by polarisation, (particularly by the increasingly unreasonable right pulling away from the centre) and now both sides Stonewall each other to the point either side needs to hold a majority in both houses of Congress and the presidency to actually get any legislation implemented.

The pandemic is bringing it all to the fore. 

Now he’s firing off these independent investigators that look into corruption for Pompeo, Mitch McConnel, and his wife.

Mental that he’s got the power to do it, but I suppose he’s doing the best job possible to expose literally every flaw with America 

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Now he’s firing off these independent investigators that look into corruption for Pompeo, Mitch McConnel, and his wife.

Mental that he’s got the power to do it, but I suppose he’s doing the best job possible to expose literally every flaw with America 

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/05/system-failed-test/611911/

This article speaks to that totally.

Ann Coulter, much like many US political pundits, should have been aborted and the only thing she can do to make a positive impact on the world is by killing herself.

About 4 years too late to be turning on Trump

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Ann Coulter, much like many US political pundits, should have been aborted and the only thing she can do to make a positive impact on the world is by killing herself.

About 4 years too late to be turning on Trump

I still expect her to vote for him. But it's interesting to see the contempt on full display.

3 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

Did he really say that? Jesus christ.

Yeah he’s got a long history of saying stupid things to fuck up his presidential chances.

I don’t think he’s a great candidate tbh, but I hope that now he’s up against a man who pretty much only says stupid things I hope he manages to come off as the less idiotic of the two to American voters.

But I think Nikki Haley is one of those people who maybe doesn’t have a leg to stand on here, considering previous comments from her former employer who she defended and is still campaigning for.

9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah he’s got a long history of saying stupid things to fuck up his presidential chances.

I don’t think he’s a great candidate tbh, but I hope that now he’s up against a man who pretty much only says stupid things I hope he manages to come off as the less idiotic of the two to American voters.

But I think Nikki Haley is one of those people who maybe doesn’t have a leg to stand on here, considering previous comments from her former employer who she defended and is still campaigning for.

I posted that because I thought it was hilarious. Haley has doubled down in MAGA under the most offensive person to ever hold the office. No way she wasn't laughing as she posted it.

Two very different responses from Trump to white “protestors” who stormed the capital armed and to black rioting/looting after the murder of George Floyd

And people wonder what leads a group of people to riot and loot

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived