talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

On 20/04/2019 at 10:18, Dr. Gonzo said:

No fucking shit you didn’t read it, you didn’t need to tell me that. There’s a reason the orange moron went from claiming “total exoneration” to calling the full report with redactions “bullshit”. And that’s because the full report doesn’t exonerate him at all and someone’s probably read him parts.

He’s still winning in 2020, hopefully doing long term damage to the dems 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hopefully the cunt has a heart attack before 2020

Lol I thought I was supposed to be the unhinged nasty one. 

Trump is an egotistical moron I know that I’m not stupid but son sometimes you need a bull in a china shop to get shit done, on this occasion I think he suits America down to the ground. 

3 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Lol I thought I was supposed to be the unhinged nasty one. 

Trump is an egotistical moron I know that I’m not stupid but son sometimes you need a bull in a china shop to get shit done, on this occasion I think he suits America down to the ground. 

All he’s gotten done is create a deficit problem for the future domestically and, probably most critically for the far right gotten far right judicial lifetime appointments in, but as for as foreign policy what he’s does is kill more people in Yemen than the last administration, while increasing arms sales to the Saudis and paves the way for that regime to get nukes.

He’s certainly a bull in a China shop, but I’m not sure he’s doing much good for America or the world. The American-backed Saudi campaign in Yemen is going to lead to a lot of anti-western sentiment in Yemen. That probably means more terrorists. Meanwhile the Saudis are also funding and arming Wahhabi extremists. Those are those fun fellows that start and join fun groups like Al Qaeda and ISIS.

I figure all of that’s ideal if you want a massive culture war starting in the Middle East. But it’s definitely not ideal for anyone that doesn’t want a bunch of radicals with nukes threatening the world

And now he’s ending the oil exception for Iran sanctions, basically guaranteeing that Iran fully backs out of the nuclear deal, because even though the US reneged on the deal, Iran and the EU were preserving it. A nuclear Iran pretty much guarantees the Islamic Republic will always be the government of Iran. And now there can be a fun nuclear standoff between the Saudis, the Islamic Republic, and Israel in the near future.

• 1 month later...

He's had to give US farmers a second bailout because their industry is struggling massively thanks to his trade war escalations. This time it's a $16 billion bailout. More money for the red state welfare queens.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Whenever he speaks he just reminds me of a kid who has to give a presentation at school and they’ve done no work, no prep, and are just bullshitting

There's another childish thing he does that does make me laugh out loud like when he's questioned on something and makes a mistake with his answer he wasn't meant to say (usually the truth) and then the next day or even sometimes the very next question he contradicts himself and says the total opposite... When pressed on how he's contradicted himself, he just calls the journalist a liar and that it's fake news! :rofl:

He done it here yesterday... Yesterday when asked again about whether any US trade deal would include the NHS he said no it wouldn't when the day before he said it would. When asked why he'd said yes the previous day, he just said he didn't say that even though it's recorded. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

47 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

He will win in 2020, he created an image for himself to win the elections and he kept that image alive among his fan base.

He's lost more of his original fan base then he has added. 

It'll certainly be interesting when it's time of election, but I hope he doesn't win. 

• 2 weeks later...

Too early to say. But as of right now he looks to be the most likely sitting president to be turfed after term 1since Bush 1. He won't get impeached even though he definitely should, but he was very unpopular and only got elected because he was up against such an unpopular rival candidate.

War could happen, which could hurt or help him depending on the circumstances involved. The Dems could pick Sanders, which helps him.

Any of the top 5 candidates other than Sanders tho could beat him imo. Some would win big ground in the centre, others would energise the base and increase turnout. Some would do both.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SirBalon said:

It does actually belong in this thread you know...

xD that dumb cunt should try reading a book that isn’t the Bible.

Although there’s a good chance he’s never read that either.

I googled the quote though and it’s not recent at all, but yeah... said by a Texas governor. But decades ago

50 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

xD that dumb cunt should try reading a book that isn’t the Bible.

Although there’s a good chance he’s never read that either.

I googled the quote though and it’s not recent at all, but yeah... said by a Texas governor. But decades ago

Lucky it wasn’t just over a century ago coz then he would’ve definitely read it in Spanish. ;)

34 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Lucky it wasn’t just over a century ago coz then he would’ve definitely read it in Spanish. ;)

Hey if Spanish just over a century ago was good enough for Jesús, it’s good enough for him

19 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hey if Spanish just over a century ago was good enough for Jesús, it’s good enough for him

I wonder what he calls these places in Texas;

San Antonio

El Paso

- Laredo

- Amarillo

- Mesquite

These just some of the more renowned names in the State of Texas without going into small towns and the such. Won’t bother with the State of California because then it’ll become a Spanish lesson.

I just wonder what he calls/called those places?

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived