• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Eco said:

Now, each action, can have a re-action, but that's not the governments part, the government is to make sure that we are safe and free, two things the USA does quite well I'd say. 

By Saudi and Chinese standards, yes... By the standards of Britain and the rest of Europe, the amount of people you lock up is quite crazy. The amount of people that get gunned down being the norm, police killing people being the norm, regulations against companies to protect consumers being seen as a bad thing, healthcare being a seen as a special privilege and expensive as fuck are also things that go against the idea that people are "safe and free".

This is not to say we're run brilliantly either. It's just not as bad.

1 hour ago, Eco said:

But it's not normal. It's all over the news and people are calling on Congress to do something. Problem is obvious, no one has the balls to really lead a charge against him. 

His party staying silent is the biggest part of the problem. They’re tacitly condoning all of his horrible actions by not doing anything.

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

By Saudi and Chinese standards, yes... By the standards of Britain and the rest of Europe, the amount of people you lock up is quite crazy. The amount of people that get gunned down being the norm, police killing people being the norm, regulations against companies to protect consumers being seen as a bad thing, healthcare being a seen as a special privilege and expensive as fuck are also things that go against the idea that people are "safe and free".

This is not to say we're run brilliantly either. It's just not as bad.

No - but we also haven't had an outside terrorist attack since 9/11, which is what I meant. Every country has their issues, some more than others, but outside terrorist threats are something we've been blessed to avoid here recently. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

His party staying silent is the biggest part of the problem. They’re tacitly condoning all of his horrible actions by not doing anything.

Yes, and again, no one in Congress has any balls. Dems, Rebs, and everything in between. 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Yes, and again, no one in Congress has any balls. Dems, Rebs, and everything in between. 

I mean the ones who are pushing for impeachment seem to have balls. It’s Democrats like Pelosi and Schumer (and almost everyone who’s been around forever) that’s complicit with Republicans imo

10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

It’s happening here mate. I’ve withessed tons of these cases and it’s being enabled by those in power. David Lammy gets told to go elsewhere.

I know mate, the hatred members of The Brexit Party have for him is crazy.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

I know mate, the hatred members of The Brexit Party have for him is crazy.

One person told Lammy that he may have a right to claim Britishness but he could never be English because he isn’t white.

The same thing is happening in Italy with Salvini, in Spain with VOX, in Hungary where they have a extreme-right Government, Austria is historic in their support for far-right rhetoric and the list continues to grow.

Curious that younger European generations are totally contrary to what’s growing in the world today with extremist ideologies but it seems the older generations have taken control of the situation via lies, grooming and manipulation.

Where I never thought I’d see it is in England (I say England because we have to be honest, on this island this is all about England and supposed “Englishness”).

Another thing I want to add that may be seen as controversial but it’s there...

When all the Extremist Islamic terrorism acts were taking place on a regular basis, many accused the Islamic demographic in England of not being more vocal and condemning it all.

Here we have a similar thing going on. People would rather just mutter at most but predominantly staying silent on the issue of mass xenophobia, racism, intolerance and nationalism just incase they’re seen as being or accused of being traitors, unpatriotic.

Get it? Read again for all... Do we understand now! It’s not difficult! 

9 hours ago, Eco said:

No - but we also haven't had an outside terrorist attack since 9/11, which is what I meant. Every country has their issues, some more than others, but outside terrorist threats are something we've been blessed to avoid here recently. 

Blessed ? Didn't every other country US bombed after 9/11 had something to do with ' outside terrorist threat ' ?

Would have been an absolute joke if you guys had outside terrorist threat even after waging a war everywhere for the sake of it. 

19 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He told a few freshmen Congressmen to “go back to their countries” - while AOC’s family has been in America for longer than Trump’s family has xD - guess it’s because of their skin color probably, considering his immigrant wife who illegally stayed past her visa...

Theresa May has condemned the comments as unacceptable. If you’re too racist for the Tories, then holy shit you are very fucking racist

Rashida Talib is Palestinian so he might be offering her real estate in the new Trump Heights in Israel :what:

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Is it just me or is it surprising no-one's tried to kill/assassinate/shoot Trump yet?

26 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

I have predicted that he will be assassinated or impeached if he doesn't than he'll win again 

Worst thing that could ever happen. To make him a martyr in this day and age full of populism would be a big error. Let him bury himself. 

9 minutes ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Though i would love to see the drama and hype around the world if he gets assassinated.

Quite a while we had a global political figure getting killed :coffee:

People dying in riots. Someone more extreme than Trump winning the next election due to sympathy. 

Nope. Absolute nope. 

I agree with @SirBalon. He needs to lose the election. That's the best solution. 

However, I don't see that happening either. 

1 hour ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Blessed ? Didn't every other country US bombed after 9/11 had something to do with ' outside terrorist threat ' ?

Would have been an absolute joke if you guys had outside terrorist threat even after waging a war everywhere for the sake of it. 

Yes - I would say that being able to not have an attack on our country in the past decade is a blessing. 

19 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yes - I would say that being able to not have an attack on our country in the past decade is a blessing. 

Yes and that's what i said you have not been blessed, you have make sured to attack every country that you feared could have been an outside threat ( some of them weren't in the end) 

Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

America has it coming. It's influence and control of the world is diminishing with every passing year, that's why they're being increasingly aggressive.

Their increasingly aggressiveness ever since 9/11 is the reason why China and Russia have catch up to them in places where America was way ahead. 

All those wars and conflicts US is involved in destroys the countries that are effected by them but it also takes a toll on US itself.

23 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

He told a few freshmen Congressmen to “go back to their countries” - while AOC’s family has been in America for longer than Trump’s family has xD - guess it’s because of their skin color probably, considering his immigrant wife who illegally stayed past her visa...

Theresa May has condemned the comments as unacceptable. If you’re too racist for the Tories, then holy shit you are very fucking racist

Everything Trump says and does is so ironic it's nauseating. He rose to power citing that America was a disaster. He now tells AOC to GTFO if she says the same 

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Is it just me or is it surprising no-one's tried to kill/assassinate/shoot Trump yet?

Yes.

But I also wonder how many situations are defused by the secret service without ever making the news.

3 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Yes, Trump being assassinated would be one of the worst things that could happen.

A left wing political motivated assassination would start a civil war, or at least speed up that process.

I thought when he met Kim Jong Il in North Korea with all the cameras rolling Kim may have just pulled out the garrote wire and took him down. Maybe that would result in a different reaction.

Yeah I don’t want Trump to become a martyr. That’s how you get these people who are desperate for an autocrat to lord over them to never change and just solidify their view that fascism will fix everything.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes.

But I also wonder how many situations are defused by the secret service without ever making the news.

A left wing political motivated assassination would start a civil war, or at least speed up that process.

I thought when he met Kim Jong Il in North Korea with all the cameras rolling Kim may have just pulled out the garrote wire and took him down. Maybe that would result in a different reaction.

True.

Some stats were released last year (?) about how many terror attacks were prevented (again, can't remember the time-frame) but it was a staggering amount nonetheless.

2 hours ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Their increasingly aggressiveness ever since 9/11 is the reason why China and Russia have catch up to them in places where America was way ahead. 

All those wars and conflicts US is involved in destroys the countries that are effected by them but it also takes a toll on US itself.

The US is very artificial in almost everything. I don’t want @Eco to feel I’m generalising or any other of our North American friends on this board. I myself have family in the US and many friends from there. But the US has always relied on aggressiveness disguised as “policing” to fix their national issues. It’s modern history!

But a large proportion of the inhabitants of the US don’t know about what’s going on in the outside world and the nation itself is very insular in every way. They’ll just believe whatever the government led media lead them to believe, grooming and manipulation is the name of the game. We’ve had that here in the UK for decades and Brexit was the result... Here we’re much more in tune as a society with our continent (Europe) and they’ve managed it.

It’s not the fault of your typical American that they feel the world starts and finishes in the US. I mean... The World Series? Really! Simplistic argument, yes, but it tells a deeper story.

As Salvador Dali once said...

”I travelled North America and the difference between New Yorkers, those in California and everyone else is like entering a vortex in time. The behaviour and the culture is very primitive elsewhere in the US.”

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived