talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erling Braut Haaland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Machado said:

Only injury will stop him from breaking every Premier League record out there.

I think he'll score 40 in the league alone which has never been done.

Nobody will ever beat the English league record, Dixie Dean scored 60 goals in a single season.

I was like he should be okay but not fucking burn the place down. Absolutely unreal, took zero minutes to adapt and at his age if he keep this up he will break records the like of Ronaldo and Messi. He also seems as a cool dude down to earth which is always a bonus. 

On 17/09/2022 at 15:38, Whiskey said:

Nobody will ever beat the English league record, Dixie Dean scored 60 goals in a single season.

Not sure if you can compare the professionalism of football now to when he played though. Most of the players use to go on the piss the night before xD

12 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

Not sure if you can compare the professionalism of football now to when he played though. Most of the players use to go on the piss the night before xD

Yep, pubs league dont count plus they didnt know what a foul was back then too 😂

26 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Yep, pubs league dont count plus they didnt know what a foul was back then too 😂

17 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I'm not sure how professional it was back then either. Dont know how many players got paid.

And half the English male populqtion died in WW1

• Subscriber

He was always going to succeed in England if you watched him play; he has all the attributes, hes a special player. The big question is if he can stay fit, I hope he does just so we can see the full damage he can do. Its hard to remember hes still only 22. 

23 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

He was always going to succeed in England if you watched him play; he has all the attributes, hes a special player. The big question is if he can stay fit, I hope he does just so we can see the full damage he can do. Its hard to remember hes still only 22. 

The answer is; yes.

• 2 weeks later...

HAAL OF FAME 

Man City star Erling Haaland incredibly sets THREE new records with hat-trick against Man Utd

His feats are underlined by the fact that he eviscerated Michael Owen's mark of being the fastest player to score three Premier League hat-tricks. While Owen needed 48 matches to get a hat-trick of hat-tricks, Haaland required only eight.

Three consecutive hat-tricks

Haaland set a new Premier League landmark as he became the first player to score three hat-tricks in three consecutive home matches.

Direct goal involvements

Haaland's record breaking afternoon did not stop there - he had a hand in five of City's six goals also assisting Foden twice.

As a result, the 22-year-old has smashed the record for most goal contributions in one Manchester derby.

Notable stats

Haaland also became the first Man City player to score a hat-trick against their local rivals since 1970 when Francis Lee scored three times at Old Trafford.

Top scorer in Europe

The goal machine's latest treble took his tally up to 14 in the Prem.

This means he is this season's top scorer in Europe's top five leagues and he is ahead by a big margin.

FeEi10GXkAEmqG6.jpg

If he's the highest earning player in world football it's hardly a surprise. 

He's the best footballer on the planet. 

Or should I say he's the most complete footballer in his position on the planet. 

Archived