talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erling Braut Haaland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

This is the part where happy blues insider informs us all that Haalands weekly contract is actually just $800 and unlimited shampoo. 

Happy Blue has never posted anything on this website that wasn't 100% hilarious and/or factual.

• Subscriber

I feel we're close to a point where this league is like the Bundesliga but it's also quite amazing witnessing what Haaland is doing. He's evens to get 40+ goals. It's barely believable that this is happening in this country, yet here we are.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Romano doing some back peddling, like he has any idea what's in Haaland's contract 🤣 but what he means is, Haaland decides he wants to leave oneday, we say sure, as soon as we receive an offer in excess of £400million, you can go. on tell he's in the last year of his contract no one could afford him

24 minutes ago, Dan said:

I feel we're close to a point where this league is like the Bundesliga but it's also quite amazing witnessing what Haaland is doing. He's evens to get 40+ goals. It's barely believable that this is happening in this country, yet here we are.

At this rate he's going to have broken the premier league scoring record by the end of December, ridiculous 🤣

Petition started to ban Erling Haaland from playing for Manchester City 🤣😂:rofl:

Haaland has started his Manchester City career in breathtaking form, scoring 19 goals in just 11 games in the Premier League and Champions League so far this season

An account named 'Ten Hag's Reds!' has set up a petition on website Change in a bid to get Haaland banned from playing football altogether. It comes after Haaland bagged a hat-trick against the Red Devils on Sunday as City humiliated their rivals in the Manchester derby.

The petition has been named "Petition to get Erling Haaland banned from Association Football because it's just not fair". The organiser has also explained why they set up the petition, branding Haaland a "robot".

The description of the petition reads: "It's just simply not fair. We can make a change. Now is the time for us people to act. This robot should not be allowed to carry on in our country."

It was started on Wednesday, before Haaland scored two goals in City's hammering of Copenhagen in the Champions League. At the time of writing, 47 people have signed their names to the petition, which has an initial target of 100 signatures.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-erling-haaland-petition-28171217

:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Falk hasnt been the most reliable source in the recent year or so but I wonder. All the rumblings of a release clause, it would make alot of sense if he has a career plan. 

Pep confirmed he doesn't have any clause, for the next 4 years no team can afford him

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Pep confirmed he doesn't have any clause, for the next 4 years no team can afford him

We shall see :D I have no doubt we cant afford him anyways but I do always wonder if Real comes calling at some point. 

7 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

We shall see :D I have no doubt we cant afford him anyways but I do always wonder if Real comes calling at some point. 

He will be done with Germany now, gas prices are too high :ph34r: he can go to Spain in 10years time when he's 30 and destroy that league for 4 years too 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Haaland, Haaland he's a blue just like his dad, now he's at the Etihad ha ha ha Haaland hey

Haaland, Haaland came to us from Germany, he's here to win the champions league ha ha ha Haaland hey

Haaland, Haaland Yorkshire born Norwegian lad, Roy Keane tried to kill his dad 🤣 ha ha ha Haaland hey

• 2 months later...

Archived