• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erling Braut Haaland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Only one or two great goals though so far :coffee:

You might need to re watch his goals 🤣 ..just great goals in the prem so far, any other striker wouldn't have score half these goals below, he's a freak of nature

2nd goal vs WHU away

1st goal vs Palace home

3rd goal vs Palace home

1st goal vs Forest home

3rd goal vs Forest home

1st goal vs Villa away

1st goal vs Wolves away

1st goal vs United home

2nd goal vs United home

3rd goal vs United home

1st goal vs Southampton home

1st goal vs Brighton home

2nd goal vs Leeds away

10 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

You might need to re watch his goals 🤣 ..just great goals in the prem so far, any other striker wouldn't have score half these goals below, he's a freak of nature

2nd goal vs WHU away

1st goal vs Palace home

3rd goal vs Palace home

1st goal vs Forest home

3rd goal vs Forest home

1st goal vs Villa away

1st goal vs Wolves away

1st goal vs United home

2nd goal vs United home

3rd goal vs United home

1st goal vs Southampton home

1st goal vs Brighton home

2nd goal vs Leeds away

I was taking the piss. His job is to score and he does it as well as anyone mate. The perfect modern day forward and will only improve under Pep.

Pep can also get in his ear and let him know how nice it is living out on the catalan coast ready for when the club solve their financial issues in a few years :ph34r:.

32 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I was taking the piss. His job is to score and he does it as well as anyone mate. The perfect modern day forward and will only improve under Pep.

Pep can also get in his ear and let him know how nice it is living out on the catalan coast ready for when the club solve their financial issues in a few years :ph34r:.

So was i with the long reply lol :ph34r:xD ..he's a generational talent for sure. i think he will stay at City for most his career, maybe he will try Spain in 10 years or so ;)

18 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

So was i with the long reply lol :ph34r:xD ..he's a generational talent for sure. i think he will stay at City for most his career, maybe he will try Spain in 10 years or so ;)

Hes In great physical condition, watching Ibra's highlights from when he was younger reminds me of Haaland, except Haaland greatly outperforms Ibra. Im sure he can stay at the top for another dozen years or so.

19 minutes ago, Bandito Burrito said:

Hes In great physical condition, watching Ibra's highlights from when he was younger reminds me of Haaland, except Haaland greatly outperforms Ibra. Im sure he can stay at the top for another dozen years or so.

He's a lot like Zlatan but with bags of speed too

1 hour ago, LFCMike said:

Are City a worse team with him?

It's the argument people used with Ronaldo. Scores but doesn't offer much in build up or possession play.

The amount of goals he's scoring still outweighs all the negatives though in my opinion.

On 01/01/2023 at 17:33, LFCMike said:

Are City a worse team with him?

We would be a worse team without him. his link up play and work rate is good, got a few nice assists and he keeps teams pinned back because they are worried about his speed and finishing ability, the kid can play, the ball he played to Foden against united was world class 

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
4 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

He just equalled Aguero's best Premier League season with 26 goals, no player has scored more than 23 goals a season since 2017... will he hit 40? 

Salah got 30+ in 2018.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Think he's basically killed that theory about them being worse with a natural striker - I think the worry is that they're still very good without him as well. They're at a worrying level now. I don't think they'll drop another point in the league.

47 minutes ago, Dan said:

Think he's basically killed that theory about them being worse with a natural striker - I think the worry is that they're still very good without him as well. They're at a worrying level now. I don't think they'll drop another point in the league.

I think Haaland will be better next season too, it normally takes a player a year to learn Pep's system and we will bring players in this summer that fit Erlings style better too

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

That just means it'll go to Messi again.

Messi and Ronaldo are the past now, the future goats are Haaland and Mbappe  ..Haaland just needs one more goal to break Cole & Shearers goal scoring record in a 42 game season xD ..the worrying thing for other teams is Erling is just settling in and should be better next season, way off his prime and about to extend his contract at City

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Messi and Ronaldo are the past now, the future goats are Haaland and Mbappe  ..Haaland just needs one more goal to break Cole & Shearers goal scoring record in a 42 game season xD ..the worrying thing for other teams is Erling is just settling in and should be better next season, way off his prime and about to extend his contract at City

Tbf Messi had a bit of a renaissance and was dynamite in the WC at least but France football bukakes all over him regardless of if hes past it or not. The parallel's would be kinda funny, Lewy broke Gerd Müller's single season Bundesliga record that year xD

Archived