talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Erling Braut Haaland

• Administrator
On 01/05/2023 at 14:01, Happy Blue said:

Be a crime if he doesn't win the ballon d'o this season

It really would.

I can see him winning it for the next 4-5 years.

How long do you think he stays at Man City for? Obviously very early days, but I wonder at what point does he head to Real/PSG, if ever?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

It really would.

How long do you think he stays at Man City for? Obviously very early days, but I wonder at what point does he head to Real/PSG, if ever?

PSG?

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Why would Haaland go there after City?

I don't know? Maybe he wins everything at Man City and wants a new challenge, and to be paid handsomely for it.

It's not that improbable.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

I don't know? Maybe he wins everything at Man City and wants a new challenge, and to be paid handsomely for it.

It's not that improbable.

He's already getting paid near 400kpw. Haaland will surely want all the accolades available and whatever he doesn't get at City he will likely get at Real Madrid. Seeing as how Mbappe came no where close to winning the Balon d'Or whilst playing for PSG in Ligue 1 and how Neymar completely came out of contention the moment he left Barca,  I can't see Haaland making the same decision. 

He won’t leave City as long as Guardiola is the coach. Real Madrid offers nothing except a better climate, but Harland is from Norway so I doubt the weather in Manchester bothers him much.

5 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Tbf Messi had a bit of a renaissance and was dynamite in the WC at least but France football bukakes all over him regardless of if hes past it or not. The parallel's would be kinda funny, Lewy broke Gerd Müller's single season Bundesliga record that year xD

Messi is still mint put it's time to pass the baton

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Paris Saint-Germain.

I think the days of PSG signing elite young players is done. They might get an older star but the younger lads won't want to trap themselves in the Ligue 1.

34 minutes ago, Devil said:

I think the days of PSG signing elite young players is done. They might get an older star but the younger lads won't want to trap themselves in the Ligue 1.

Tbf they can probably get loads of young French stars to join them... and that's not a bad talent pool to pick from.

5 hours ago, Stan said:

It really would.

I hope he's stay until he's at least early 30's. he's playing for the team he supports on top wages, i know he has a soft spot for Leeds too but don't think we have to worry about them ha ..only 1 club he can move to really and that's Real Madrid. i can see how that would be appealing but think the numbers would even be beyond them for the foreseeable future with his age, contract length which he's about to extend, wages  ...only way he leaves really is if the FA stitch us up with this court case in 3 years time xD:ph34r:

39 minutes ago, Devil said:

I've got a feeling Mbappe is frightened to step up, he's enjoying being the big fish but agree with your point. moving is difficult when your on big wages

5 hours ago, Spike said:

He won’t leave City as long as Guardiola is the coach. Real Madrid offers nothing except a better climate, but Harland is from Norway so I doubt the weather in Manchester bothers him much.

The Manchester rain is like a hot spring compared to Norway xD

Erling Haaland has no respect - he farted every time we approached him'

Erling Haaland appears to be not only a goal-scoring machine but also a budding master of the dark arts - as he was recently seen supposedly trumping to distract defenders

goal ace Erling Haaland gives defenders the bum’s rush – by farting.

The striker has banged in an incredible 50 goals already this season – but supporters reckon he has been playing a trump card. Footage appearing to show the star breaking wind as Bayern Munich’s Leon Goretzka marks him during the Champions League quarter-final has gone viral The German midfielder could be seen puffing out his cheeks and holding his nose as he waited for a corner to be swung in. Grinning Haaland rubbed his stomach.

Some sports news websites quoted Goretzka as saying: “He has no respect for the opponent or football. He farted every time we approached him.”

The video had fans in stitches. One wrote: “This explains the goals.” “Extra propulsion for additional speed,” said another.

xD

Archived