The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2022/23 - [9. Spieltag] - 16-18th September 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jatta is OP, pls nerf. 

Yea, HSV are very strong, and we are not that great. Hopefully it'll be a better 2nd half from us. Peterson has been so underwhelming ever since he arrived at Fortuna. All he does is run across the left wing, cut inside... lose the ball. Like a Arjen Robben, but in shit. 

11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Well, shit. 

I'm afraid to say Dusseldorf were pretty much outplayed tonight. I watched most of the match and Hamburg were much the better side from what I saw. Apparently, there was a Kownacki chance or something that I missed, but from most of what I saw, Hamburg were on top. They just look very strong in all areas of the pitch. I agree with you about Peterson, he is hardly ever influential is he? Maybe Kownacki partnered up front with Hennings in place of Peterson from the start would have given Dusseldorf a more attacking edge.

I think Fortuna Dusseldorf just have to accept that they lost to arguably the best side in the league and just concentrate on winning their upcoming matches. Dusseldorf still have the ability to finish in the top 3 places come the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Michael said:

I'm afraid to say Dusseldorf were pretty much outplayed tonight. I watched most of the match and Hamburg were much the better side from what I saw. Apparently, there was a Kownacki chance or something that I missed, but from most of what I saw, Hamburg were on top. They just look very strong in all areas of the pitch. I agree with you about Peterson, he is hardly ever influential is he? Maybe Kownacki partnered up front with Hennings in place of Peterson from the start would have given Dusseldorf a more attacking edge.

I think Fortuna Dusseldorf just have to accept that they lost to arguably the best side in the league and just concentrate on winning their upcoming matches. Dusseldorf still have the ability to finish in the top 3 places come the end of the season.

Yea, at first it was said that Peterson is suffering from a long term injury that held him back, but I don't think that's the case anymore. He just does the same thing over and over again and it just doesn't work. Hennings came back from an injury, and that's why he only got a few minutes today. 

Losing Zimmermann with a nasty face injury early on also didn't help. That means Gavory, who wasn't fully fit as he also just returned from an injury had to come on against that beast Jatta. That guy is just so fast and strong. Unreal. 

Ah well. Hopefully more of our players return to full fitness and we'll still play a decent season. Anything within the Top 6 would be very good, I think. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived