image.png

- France will be relegated to League B if they lose vs Austria

GROUP A2
Saturday 24th September, 2022
Czech Republic vs Portugal
Spain vs Switzerland

image.png

Spain will confirm their Finals place if they win and Portugal lose
- Switzerland will confirm relegation to League B if they lose and Czech Republic beat Portugal

GROUP A3
Friday 23rd September, 2022
Germany vs Hungary
Italy vs England

image.png

- Hungary can confirm their Finals place if they beat Germany, and if Italy don't beat England
- England will be relegated to League B if they don't beat Italy, and if Germany draw with Hungary

GROUP A4
Saturday 24th September, 2022
Belgium vs Wales
Poland vs Netherlands

image.png

- Wales have to match Poland's result to still have a chance of avoiding relegation to League B
- Netherlands just need to match Belgium's result to confirm their place in the Finals

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Netherlands become the first team to get to two nations league semi finals. They might not be the only one but they are the first.

Of topic but there is no thread in the c group so who cares. Luxembourg almost won in Turkey. I'd really like to see Luxembourg qualify for a major tournament. They were so bad for so long it would be a nice underdog story I think. They have made massive improvement over the last few years..

Toney left out of tonight’s game…surely if you’re picking a player who has never played for England, and you’re looking at them for the World Cup…you’d want to give them as much playing time as you can? Especially when they can act as a direct replacement for Harry Kane should he need to be rested 

4 hours ago, Danny said:

Toney left out of tonight’s game…surely if you’re picking a player who has never played for England, and you’re looking at them for the World Cup…you’d want to give them as much playing time as you can? Especially when they can act as a direct replacement for Harry Kane should he need to be rested 

I think southgate's gets a lot of stick for every decisions he makes. But the fact is hes done well. Been lucky at times of course but hes certainly been one of our better managers. Tje fact is no one really cared about this tournament but when we got hammered by Hungary people wanted to sack him for a tournament they didn't even know existed. One thing I noticed was the grealish situation. Fans were always saying he should play and southgate didn't want to start him. The game he played from the start he didn't play well. He was good as a sub. Then he went to man city and he has struggled and has even admitted he finds it hard being around so many good players compared to at villa where he was the main man. Managers see things we don't. They see the players train they talk to the players. A lot of fans see one part of the situation and think they know more than they do I think 

Just asked someone I know who she wanted as next England manager and she said Rooney. It did well at derby but not sure if he has done enough to get the England job. If hes not working it might by dyche but hes more defensive than southgate. Like I said before I don't care if we win but not sure it would work for England 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived