talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365's Deep Dark Secrets

football forum

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

She was 16 or 17 when she first started "stalking" me. She was in a pub where I had a darts match, and she found me on Instagram weeks later, which was quite impressive to be fair. She must be 19-20 now, and still follows me around occasionally. xD But yea, she's harmless, but very young. 

Can’t recall how old you are but seems okay ;) 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/09/2022 at 11:47, Beelzebub said:

Did you died? 

Obviously not.... 

On 21/09/2022 at 11:47, nudge said:

Twice!

So I hope this was a bit of lighthearted response to his question... I also know someone who used to self harm and went out with a girl who tried to commit suicide, both deeply troubled at the time but thankfully both are doing well and in a much better place now.. 

10 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Obviously not.... 

So I hope this was a bit of lighthearted response to his question... I also know someone who used to self harm and went out with a girl who tried to commit suicide, both deeply troubled at the time but thankfully both are doing well and in a much better place now.. 

I’ve lost a friend to suicide. There’s been some shocking posts in here.

1 minute ago, Toinho said:

I came close to losing a then girlfriend but thankfully they got to her in time and she was ok in the end.. Not nice to witness or go through for anybody, Can't imagine what it must be like for someone to be so low or think so little of themselves to want to find that kind of way out.. 

I got into a punch up with my step-dad when I was 18. Not really a secret but a shame of mine.

I lied about meeting an American girl, and just kinda fucked off and didn’t come back. Didn’t even tell them we married. That was shitty of me

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Yeah, it was just a silly answer to a silly question... As for me, I never had suicidal intentions; I guess it was just a maladaptive coping mechanism of a young teenage brain. In fact, I stopped doing it after I went a bit too far one time, got scared, and realised that I love living and that it's completely stupid to do it to myself. Never did it again afterwards, so I guess the problem solved itself, even if somewhat unconventionally xD

On 21/09/2022 at 09:59, nudge said:

I self-harmed as a teen.

So you still do it now? I've self harmed before and still do now sometimes. The first time I did it was when I was in my early 20s. I was crazy about this girl and I found out she had a boyfriend. The emotion was so overwhelming.

Didn't do it for a long time but then started a few years ago. I've broken razors to expose the blade. The issue is the more you do it the more you need to to get the relief. I have a few marks on my arm. Someone did ask me once if I had had an operation. They have mainly faded and so they are not so visible. The main way to stop it is to have something to replace it with. Its similar with addictions. A lot of people dont realise you have to have something to replace an addiction with. 

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Gunnersaurus said:

So you still do it now? I've self harmed before and still do now sometimes. The first time I did it was when I was in my early 20s. I was crazy about this girl and I found out she had a boyfriend. The emotion was so overwhelming.

Didn't do it for a long time but then started a few years ago. I've broken razors to expose the blade. The issue is the more you do it the more you need to to get the relief. I have a few marks on my arm. Someone did ask me once if I had had an operation. They have mainly faded and so they are not so visible. The main way to stop it is to have something to replace it with. Its similar with addictions. A lot of people dont realise you have to have something to replace an addiction with. 

No mate, I was like 15 when I last did it... had been going through a lot of crap since I was a kid; I guess it got too overwhelming at some point, and I just didn't know how to deal with it properly back then. 

That's not good, hope you have access to professional help in case you need it. 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

No mate, I was like 15 when I last did it... had been going through a lot of crap since I was a kid; I guess it got too overwhelming at some point, and I just didn't know how to deal with it properly back then. 

That's not good, hope you have access to professional help in case you need it. 

I have a therapist which I pay for. Unfortunately the nhs isnt quite where it needs to be at the moment for mental health. Its got better but there is a long way to go. In a way I think the lockdowns might have helped because they have got people talking about mental health. I feel like we have made 15 years progress in two years 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Toinho said:

So have I but not sure what's shocking that's been posted. 

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

I have had a night in a cells for a misdemeanour.

Definitely only needed to learn my lesson the once.

What did you get picked up for? 

12 hours ago, Tommy said:

She was 16 or 17 when she first started "stalking" me. She was in a pub where I had a darts match, and she found me on Instagram weeks later, which was quite impressive to be fair. She must be 19-20 now, and still follows me around occasionally. xD But yea, she's harmless, but very young. 

Age wise, as a 29 year old my policy is 20 plus, no fuss. 

However, the stalking I could live without. 

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Toinho said:

So asking if she died from self harm isn’t a joke about self harm? Righto 

You're missing the joke, which makes you think it is way more serious than it was ever intended to be. 

@nudge is posting on a forum. @Beelzebub asks if she died - quite clearly not if she's posting on a forum. The joke isn't about the specific of self-harm. 

15 minutes ago, Stan said:

You're missing the joke, which makes you think it is way more serious than it was ever intended to be. 

@nudge is posting on a forum. @Beelzebub asks if she died - quite clearly not if she's posting on a forum. The joke isn't about the specific of self-harm. 

Shit joke by a shit cunt.

9 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Lets all relax. Let people post their business and lets not get up in arms about inappropriate jokes. if Nudge took issue she's speak up. 

Am relaxed. I was done in a much earlier post but Stan and Bluewolfhad to press. So just explained what I thought. Again, carry on with the dark secrets. As I said before. 

Archived