The better place to talk football.

TF365's Deep Dark Secrets

football forum

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Toinho said:

Am relaxed. I was done in a much earlier post but Stan and Bluewolfhad to press. So just explained what I thought. Again, carry on with the dark secrets. As I said before. 

Didn't mean to press it, just thought I'd engage with it. That's what the forum is about :D

3 minutes ago, Toinho said:

The stalking is intense. 

Imagine how intense the sex would be. 

The first time I dated this bipolar girl back in the day I would only visit her or see her out, never invite her to mine. I was worried about how she'd go if we broke it off 😅

A few years later I would start living with, fucking and dating a bi polar girl, and yeah, I was right to be cautious, but not so much about stalking I guess. 

47 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

I apologize for my comment !

I thought you may have been a bit confused between self harm and suicide where one is causing yourself suffering and pain and the other can lead to you being technically dead for a brief period of time before being brought back to life... 

31 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Too late. You are officially cancelled. 

I wouldn't worry too much about it @Beelzebub being cancelled by Tommy is like having your Amazon Prime TV account cancelled... Nobody is all that bothered... 

With the acknowledgement about my inappropriate comment.

@Toinho To put it into record you often make sneering comments about me being from Pakistan  'Beelzepakistani' & many other times I can point out, even took a jab once about bombings in Pakistan ( I've lost a relative in one , people have been suspended for less than that here). I don't care neither make issue out of it.

I've been tolerating it but now is enough, you're a typical 'Australian' act so blunt but can't take it the other way i.e getting dramatic over Tommy's comments in SingleLife Thread. I won't engage with you here and except you to do the same.

Peace

6 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

@Toinho To put it into record you often make sneering comments about me being from Pakistan  'Beelzepakistani' & many other times I can point out, even took a jab once about bombings in Pakistan ( I've lost a relative in one , people have been suspended for less than that here). I don't care neither make issue out of it.

I've been tolerating it but now is enough, you're a typical 'Australian' act so blunt but can't take it the other way i.e getting dramatic over Tommy's comments in SingleLife Thread. I won't engage with you here and except you to do the same.

Peace

Find a post about a bombing please. And I will leave the forum. 

I don't know if its dark but everyone tells me I did somewhat of a baby's day out. I crawled out of the house into the street and almost got on to the main road until a neighbor brought me back to home. Shit I could've died or kidnapped. 

Edit: I don't tell that to anyone because people can be very judgemental about parenting. 

15 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Peace

Still waiting for my alleged post to resurface. 

Not my secret but my one uncle and cousin have been arrested. Cousin for injuring a guy in a scrap but he was out within a day after the parties made peace. Uncle was serious, arrested for a few days and kept in interrogation for weeks bcz the guy he was doing business with was some wanted guy, he didn't knew. 

On 24/09/2022 at 02:38, Toinho said:

Still waiting for my alleged post to resurface. 

3 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

To be fair Beelzeboy you made a very serious accusation. 

Because I am a sad cunt with the flu, I took five seconds out of my day to find out that in 6.4 thousand posts Toinho has used the word bomb once, the word mate 196 times,  and the word cunt 24 times

I’ve used the word bomb 8 times, the word mate 298 times, and the word cunt 213 times.

DDW has used bomb 5 times, mate 130 times, and cunt 179 times.

9 minutes ago, Spike said:

Because I am a sad cunt with the flu, I took five seconds out of my day to find out that in 6.4 thousand posts Toinho has used the word bomb once, the word mate 196 times,  and the word cunt 24 times

I’ve used the word bomb 8 times, the word mate 298 times, and the word cunt 213 times.

Honestly I assumed it was probably a case of mistaken identity and that either you, or more likely, me, had said that. 

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Honestly I assumed it was probably a case of mistaken identity and that either you, or more likely, me, had said that. 

I was thinking that or Salford Kel, Manchester is in North Qld, right?

55 minutes ago, Spike said:

I’m a disgrace to my country :( 

Archived