• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365's Deep Dark Secrets

football forum

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Sometime between 13-15 I was baby sitting for one of my Ma's best friends. She had a couple of young kids maybe around 8 and 6 at the time. I took a baby sitting course and everything, only did it maybe half a dozen times over a year or so for them before they moved. One night after putting the kids to bed I put on American Pie in the basement tv room and snuck a wank to Shannon Elizabeth in that legendary scene :what:

10 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Sometime between 13-15 I was baby sitting for one of my Ma's best friends. She had a couple of young kids maybe around 8 and 6 at the time. I took a baby sitting course and everything, only did it maybe half a dozen times over a year or so for them before they moved. One night after putting the kids to bed I put on American Pie in the basement tv room and snuck a wank to Shannon Elizabeth in that legendary scene :what:

Yes. What a fucking hero.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Not gonna lie, the twist I expected here was you banging one of your Ma's best friends...

29 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Lmao that’s hilarious

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Not gonna lie, the twist I expected here was you banging one of your Ma's best friends...

20 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Same. xD

Maybe he twisted the story to make it sound cool :ph34r:xD

Archived