talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Charity

football forum

• Administrator

I'm aware this could fall flat on its face, but I'm raising money for a charitable and worthwhile cause. Realise times are tight for everyone, but even if you are able to spare a few pounds towards this, it'd be much appreciated.

Cancer has probably affected us in some way, directly or indirectly, through our lives. My mum suffered breast cancer in 2020 and thankfully has recovered and didn't need anything major in terms of operations, surgery etc. 

I'm doing this challenge with my missus to help raise money for Cancer Research UK - Skipping Challenge - Take 100 skips a day in October

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/donate/210d33cd-4576-4d38-b966-35dd866265ed/details

Even if you don't want to donate, you might find a challenge on there (or with other charities/fundraisers) that you want to shout about or need help with, and this can be the place to do it :) 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Nice one buddy, I will mention this to the wife as she has lost a lot of family through cancer and her young niece at the moment who managed to get rid of it before has found out the cancer she managed to get rid of before has returned and she is having treament.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Nice one buddy, I will mention this to the wife as she has lost a lot of family through cancer and her young niece at the moment who managed to get rid of it before has found out the cancer she managed to get rid of before has returned and she is having treament.

Fingers crossed for her mate, hope she can be rid of it again! 

Archived